Kapaun Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kapaun Car Show

There will be a car show at Kapaun Air Station in August. I believe it is being hosted by the Vehicle Readiness Squadron. Maybe Yan or Matt can give us some more information. *Edit* August 25 is the date I heard so far.
    Last edited by e30guy; 07-18-2008, 01:48 PM.

It's the 23rd. Saw the sign at the PX/BX. Registration starts at 0600 and it's from 0900-1700 or 1900. Let me know if you're coming and we can meet. Alex will be on vacation during that time. Don't know about Yan though.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
    :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

bump its here again

August 15th is the 4th Annual VRS Car and Motorcycle Show @ Kapaun Auto Skills/POV Inspection Area BLDG 2808. August 14th is pre-registration from 1200-1800 and you can register August 15th 0500-0900. Show is open to spectators from 0900-1900. There will be food, music, entertainment, 10 different car and motorcycle classes, a dB Drag (sound system competition) and a 250 Euro Best in Show cash prize. There will also be a bouncy castle and some other activities to keep the kids entertained. Spectator prices are $5 for families, $2 for individuals. $20 Pre-registration and $25 the day of the event. To participate and show off your ride, log on and register @ www.vrscarshow.com or email us at vrsboosterclub@gmail.com Competition Classes - European - American - Japanese Import (American and JDM) - Best Truck - Best SUV - Best Street Bike - Best Cruiser Bike - Best Stock Vehicle Check out the registration packet/Judging Criteria on the website (under the registration tab) for all car/motorcycle classes and special classes. Trophies will be awarded in 20 different categories! German Nationals Welcome!
      1989 325i MT2/4dr

My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather i will skid in broadside,thoroughly used up,totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW..What a ride!

Comment

Yeah, not sure Im going to do this... I drove through it one year and it was pretty lame.
        alexw
        (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
        Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

yeah i know it was, but if more people show up then it wouldnt be so bad.
          1989 325i MT2/4dr

My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather i will skid in broadside,thoroughly used up,totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW..What a ride!

Comment

What day is it on?

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
            :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

August 15th 0900
              1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

Working...
              X