Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLACK FOREST RUN: Saturday, June 13th

UPDATE THREAD!!!
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Original Thread
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

The Infamous BLACK FOREST RUN is set for Saturday, June 13th

This will be a special benefit run for Mark850's son- Marco
    We are asking each member to donate $25.00 to the cause.

Marco has had serious heart problems since birth..
    - and is due for another operation April 29th

Please say a special prayer for Marco -

We appreciate your support.

Members from the New York Motor Club along with Alex Roy from TEAM POLIZEI 144 -and AGENT R8 with the Black Bird
    will be joining us for the benefit run.

The NY/NJ Forum members will meet at the Rockaway Mall
    301 Mount Hope Ave
    Rockaway NJ 07866

Please arrive by 8 AM SHARP
    We will be in the back- by the AMC theater

The Philly crew will meet us off Exit 277 ( Rt.476& 80 ) Poconos
    Meet us at the WAWA gas station or long john silvers across the street
    The Philly crew should be there by 10 AM

The Williamsport / Lock Haven crew will join us at the SHEETZ
    gas Station at 11 AM

Any questions - PM me

Steve
    Last edited by e30this; 06-03-2009, 05:33 PM.

Here we go again Might have to bring the 5 instead

Comment

Bring the e30 so I can put that window in for you...
      You guys are more then welcome to stay at my house too. Just bring the usuall we can do a little cook out. :)
      Last edited by e30this; 04-11-2009, 02:05 PM.

Comment

i will try to be there

e24 e9 e30
        IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Nice, I want to see your car...

Comment

Hmm, might have to make plans for this one.
            -Dave
            2003 Lincoln Towncar | 1992 BMW 325iC | 1968 Cadillac Deville

Need some help figuring out the ETM?

Comment

You sure do. :)

Comment

Mebbe by then my car will be worthy.......welp....in the meantime..... back to getting that front bumper off................

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

Originally posted by DaveSmed View Post
                  Hmm, might have to make plans for this one.
                  Yes because you have to Rock that new motor just make sure you have the hood on by then

Comment

Originally posted by EricT View Post
                    Mebbe by then my car will be worthy.......welp....in the meantime..... back to getting that front bumper off................
                    Want some help?

I'm going to try to make it, if all goes well, in a new car :)
                    The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

He already got his bumper off over a month ago. lolz.. Your a little late there...

Comment

Yeah.....thats all good...but hey, thanks for the offer. Right now I am working on this.....

but wondering what the hell may have caused this.....

I would love to go. But I needs me a driveshaft n some mounts/bushings first.

Comment

Oh well, thought I would offer.

I've seen something like that in a few old engines, it was caused by coolant seeping into the cylinder and eating at the metal in the head. When I saw it, it was more all over, and less like someone had attacked it with an icepick though.

That is really weird. GL with your stroker!
                          The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                          With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Damn, Doing a surface on your one shit at work... Saucy!!!...

I had that problem on my M50 and my M20. I just clean it with a little sand paper and called it a day..

Comment

Yeah..cyl 1 and 4 were pristine..the rest looked like this. But thats just what I did,applied a little elbow grease n some sand paper..called it a day. I get bored too quick. Things are going so slow there I have just been carting parts in with me to work on instead of inserting my thumb up my ass. Was tellin the boss the other day I am beginning to feel like the maytag man. The machines aren't running as much which means less shits breaking which gives me nothing to do. Today I ran the head thru the parts washer and made it all purdy. Milled .025" off. Figured that should get the compression up enuff to run n/a for a spell till I save enough cash for a supercharger.
                              Last edited by EricT; 05-26-2009, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X