dubs at the beach, OC, md

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dubs at the beach, OC, md

Dubs at the beach is coming up this last weekend of may, the 30-31. Its in Ocean City maryland, is pretty much the same thing as H20i but smaller. Its a vw/audi show but all euro's are welcome. Last year there was a bunch of bmw's but not many e30's. I'm going down with my brother and a few other people. It would be cool if a few mid-atlantic guys/girls could be there too to hang out and park together at the show. Its an awesome weekend to cruise, hang out, party and everything in between. :)

http://www.dubsatthebeach.com/

be there!!! :pimp::pimp::pimp:

i'll be there all weekend with a bunch of friends staying at a motel getting my swag on (KEG!)

I will also be in a mk1 rabbit, not an E30
    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

kegs are always a good thing, might have to meet up for that :drink:

i love mk1 anything's, hopefully i can check it out

Comment

anybody else tryin to go?

rob, make the trip, (n buy my steelies while your there)
        Last edited by ubernasty; 05-18-2009, 07:33 PM.

Comment

no one else is interested?! i'm surprised, OC is the party town of maryland, and with a euro weekend-long car show.... doesn't get better! :p

Comment

weak.

i'm disappointed in the mid-atlantic e30 crowd right now lol

Comment

i would've, i should've, but i've been out of town all the month of may and think I just wanna spend some time at home for a bit. maybe get around to finishing wrapping my bike or some shit.
              Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                i would've, i should've, but i've been out of town all the month of may and think I just wanna spend some time at home for a bit. maybe get around to finishing wrapping my bike or some shit.
                its all good. i would love to see those Ferrari shoes in person tho ;)

you should try to make it to h2oi though :)

Comment

i'd be down but I work. I haven't been to OC since in about 6 years. Never been to a bar there. SAD.

Comment

I will deff be there, but then again I only live 30 min away.

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
                      i'll be there all weekend with a bunch of friends staying at a motel getting my swag on (KEG!)

I will also be in a mk1 rabbit, not an E30
                      Dude, you got a MkI? How do you like it? I been rolling around in one too for a little while. It's no E30 but its a cool little bugger....and no I didn't sell the E30.
                      www.vacmotorsports.com

Comment

Working...
                      X