No announcement yet.

DIY.BBQ Meet (Maryland)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brody - I'll probably be there, barring a disaster, haha. BUt my car is running fine, been making the trip to Arlington everyday in rush hour. now I jsut need to finishe sourcing exhaust pipes and mufflers.

Comment

looks like i'll be showing up around 2pm. g/f's ditching me to go baby sitting. :loco:

I'll be bringing my bucket 'o' OEM fuses if anyone wants some.

Comment

I'm coming if I'm not race prepping. I have to make summit point on the 20th and have to weld in my skid plate and shizzle.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
          First of all, after reading again through the thread there is no apparent claim that anyone was actually asking to perform a swap. Brandan (MrHinton) asked if Jeff was ready, Jeff said he wasn't committed and not interested at the moment. MDe36 asked who wanted to do the swap, Brandan thought that meant Mde36 was wanting to.

So correct me if I'm wrong but NO ONE stated they actually wanted to do the swap this weekend.

Either way, I agree with Yun on this, we don't have all of the correct tools, there isn't enough time for planning and there is no way in hell I'm gonna let anyone do a half ass job on a swap.
          Is there another Jeff? Brandon was asking me if I was ready, but that's because I have an engine that I'm putting together and will be installing at another location.

On other topics, I can weld and could possibly bring my welder. Hopefully argon is stable enough to survive crappy roads and ground controls.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

haha wanna weld on my peerless special skid plate?

Comment

I suppose. Would give me practice for my brother's!
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

jeff, i thought we were going to do that tomorrow? Also, argon is an inert gas. no problems with transporting it.

Comment

Originally posted by trackbball21 View Post
                  Brody - I'll probably be there, barring a disaster, haha. BUt my car is running fine, been making the trip to Arlington everyday in rush hour. now I jsut need to finishe sourcing exhaust pipes and mufflers.
                  Good to hear the car is running well! I saw it in your driveway the other day, looks good! Were you able to dry out the carpet? I look forward to seeing the car again.

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
                  Is there another Jeff? Brandon was asking me if I was ready, but that's because I have an engine that I'm putting together and will be installing at another location.

On other topics, I can weld and could possibly bring my welder. Hopefully argon is stable enough to survive crappy roads and ground controls.
                  After reading people's comments it just sounded to me like all of a sudden people were expecting to do a swap at my house. There was just a lot of talk going around that threw me for a loop.

Crap, I completely forgot that the rear valance I need welded is a different color. I'm gonna need to strip and repaint it before I can do anything, so I won't need the welder, thanks though! Will you still need it shiboujin?
                  Last edited by TexasTerp; 06-01-2009, 09:48 PM.
                  stephenbrody.com

Comment

i may try to make it

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
                      i may try to make it
                      jeez don't do us any favors now...

Comment

o.k. so who is bringing food for this? drinks? utensils? condiments? are we gonna go potluck style or should we have like a list or something? ive held many a cookout and ppl come, eat my food after me slaving over a grill, then dip. and im 2-300 dollars lighter than i was when i first started. what type of grill are we going to have?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                          Will you still need it shiboujin?
                          Nah, I can weld shit myself. I was just being funny. My car is no where near street legal to actually bring up there. If I come, It'll be in a jetta. At least it's german right?

Comment

Originally posted by shiboujin View Post
                            Nah, I can weld shit myself. I was just being funny. My car is no where near street legal to actually bring up there. If I come, It'll be in a jetta. At least it's german right?
                            its more mexican is more like it.

Comment

there is a list of what people are bringing on page 1. Just take a look, and post it and yun can update the thread.

Comment

i only see attendance lists on pg 1 and voting for the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X