Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St. Mary's Square Car Meet! Sat 6/27/09

Hello everyone!

Who: EVERYONE! Bring your Bimmers, and let's show them how we roll! There will be something for everyone: Face painting, Petting Zoo, Food, Music, Sidewalk Sales, and of course.... CARS!!

What: A local car meet sponsored by the St. Mary's Square Merchants Association for local businesses trying to get involved in the community.

When: Saturday June 27, 2009 1100-1500 (That's 11 AM-3PM, k?) Sorry for the short notice, but I just found out yesterday, and I called to make sure we could set up our own area. She said to BRING IT!! We are encouraged to show up early to get set up, but whenever you get there, you get there. (Rain date 6/28 )

Where: St. Mary's Square in Lexington Park, MD (Yes, it's a drive)
    (21600 Great Mills Rd. Lexington Park, MD 20653)
    They've got a really big parking lot, but that doesn't mean you need 3 spaces to park, get it?

P-A-R-T-Why??: 'cause I GOTTA! No, just kidding. This will be an informal event where you can bring your car, have a nice drive, and meet fellow Bimmerheads! Maybe, if you ask nicely, I'll tell you where the twisty roads are in the area, so you can get your drive on...

Saved Rounds: IT'S FREE!!! Well of course, the local businesses are having sidewalk sales to try and stimulate business, but if this meet goes off well, they might have it monthly! Yess!!! .... and there will be other cars/marques at the meet. Quite a few, I think. You wouldn't believe the cars we see day to day down here, it's amaz-azing! Bring your cameras!

Look for Orlando's Red E24 ///M6, or my Copper E30.

Special invite to E30s!! Yes it's a drive. You'll live.
    Slicktop City!

yea, super late notice. I had stuff plan for sat already.

though in truth, I might not have gone, since its over 2 hours away.

I probably go anywhere around an hour drive for meets, but no more.

Comment

Yup, it's always the guys in the boonies that have to drive. See you at the next meet up your way!
      Slicktop City!

Comment

too far for a day trip for me, above baltimore in bmore county, would take me at least 2 hours probably

Comment

Damn If I wasn't sick right now I'd go. Too much to catch up on, looks like I'm working over the weekend :(
          stephenbrody.com

Comment

damn 5hrs for me maybe next time
            "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

a day or two of driving maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
              X