gtg and cruise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gtg and cruise?

since only a few of us showed up to the show this weekend. i vote that we have a gtg in an area that everyone or as many as we can.

where is a good area for everyone? i'm 30min north of harrisburg so i'll drive just about anywhere.

lets make this soon
    "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

I know of 2, possibly 3, that'd be interested in the Wilkes Barre/Scranton area.
    The Keystone Killers: for the Commonwealth!

Comment

thats a start come on guys there is more then just 3 ppl on here that have e30's for all i car as long as its a bmw or german made idc lets just get a group together to get to kno everyone

Comment

My weekends are kinda packed for the remainder of the summer but if I can I'm up for a meet. Maybe we can meet @ something cooler than Walmart this time;)
        09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
        05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
        87 BMW 325is
        a few bicycles

Comment

yea for sure maybe not even on the weekends maybe on a week day

Comment

I'm meeting up with a couple local BMW people in york this Sunday and going to the meet in Exton Saturday. Niether is E30 only but it's something to do. I'm near Harrisburg and I don't mind driving a bit to go meet up with some people if there is a meet somewhere. I'd like to meet up with/cruise with some E30 people now that I am one again lol.
            Past-Flat Black '86 325,Schwartz '89 325iS, Lagunagrun '91 318i, 92 318i, Schwartz II Supercharged '97 328i, Luftwaffe '91 318iS Rallycar
            -Current- Alpinweiss '91 318iS (under the knife after slaughtering a deer), Luftwaffe '91 318i Rally Car (in progress)

Comment

Working...
            X