No announcement yet.

Junkyard Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does your m/s52 valve cover come with cam cover?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

so...who thinks they'll find brody's car at the yard? :(

Comment

Originally posted by anchaleena View Post
        Brody wreck another car? I haven't been following BFc Mid Atlantic much these days since i don't reside there anymore.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by anchaleena View Post
          I would love to find my car at the yard, hopefully then i could trace that shit back to whoever stole it!!! Although I totally admit I would probably shed a couple tears if I saw it in the yard
          stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
            Does your m/s52 valve cover come with cam cover?
            No :(
            I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
            2875-C Towerview Road
            Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
              Brody wreck another car? I haven't been following BFc Mid Atlantic much these days since i don't reside there anymore.
              Stolen bud. While he went home for the holidays a flat bed truck took it while it was under a cover. Had all his tools in his trunk too.

Oh brody I could have sworn I saw your old e30 pass me the other day, but I think it was a 2 door with a black hood.

Viet, that sucks, I want stock cam covers if I run any. I'll prolly just pick up an m52 valve cover from the yard. They had two that i forgot to grab when I was there.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

orly? LMK when you go out again. Im trying to go.
                I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                2875-C Towerview Road
                Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

yeah it sucks, losing the tools is what's killing me the most. I'm down for another run. let me know when!
                  stephenbrody.com

Comment

Just made a run to Harry's U-Pull-It in Allentown today. I do not recommend going there. There were 2 e30's completely stripped of parts and on opposite ends of the lot. Very unorganized.

I'm thinking about heading out to the Hazleton one. Hopefully that one will have a better selection since it's an hour away from me!

Comment

With all this snow, I'm amazed you were able to get a look at anything
                      stephenbrody.com

Comment

snow wasn't too bad up here. I was treading through about 4" of it.

Comment

i was thinking about going tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
                            I'm thinking about heading out to the Hazleton one. Hopefully that one will have a better selection since it's an hour away from me!
                            Dont waste your time. I was just there last week. They had one E30 that was T-Boned on the driver side. Its and E and really there is nothing at all that is good on it. I dont even know why they sat it out there.
                            There are 2 740s that are junk. They was CFC, and I think 2-3 E34s that have NV M50s in them. Motors was stripped to shit when I went. I know since I snatched all of the E34 pans. :p

Comment

thanks for the heads up. Saved me the hour+ drive!

Looks like the Junkyards out here aren't very e30 friendly? I'm used to having 15+ e30's and countless other old BMWs sitting together.

Comment

Nah theres a BMW Junkyard out near hazelton though...CR Wholesale or something

Comment

Working...
                                X