• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
    LEATHER repair?
    I dont do repairs, just rebuilds.

I just want to drive as well. Finally, someone I can relate to.
    you guys are too cool for me. hahaha I'll drive. hit me up.

Comment

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
      hey Austin your seats are 90% done. headrest and armrest left. You can come pick them up after Wednesday.
      sweet, sending you a pm now.
      Originally posted by BillBrasky
      That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
      Originally posted by acolella76
      i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
      2007 CVPI, stock and slow
      1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
      1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
      Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

We could probably meet on 3 right after 301 branches off to go to annapolis. I know there's a bunch of stuff right before the major highway there. You would know better where to meet there.

I just want to drive as well. Finally, someone I can relate to.
        yea there are a couple of places to eat. I think the wawa on 301 would be a good place, it has cheap gas and cheap food. Or the gas station by the home depo and baysox stadium right off of rt50. It has a subway inside and a chic-fil-a next to it. Yun knows the one.

Powered By Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Mde36 View Post
          yea there are a couple of places to eat. I think the wawa on 301 would be a good place, it has cheap gas and cheap food. Or the gas station by the home depo and baysox stadium right off of rt50. It has a subway inside and a chic-fil-a next to it. Yun knows the one.
          you got that thing working finally? I'm still getting the two shopping center confused so no I dont really know the one :P Bring it over man, lets see this thing.

Comment

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
            you got that thing working finally? I'm still getting the two shopping center confused so no I dont really know the one :P Bring it over man, lets see this thing.
            I finally got the cat yesterday and took it to the shop but ainsley wasn't working on tuesday so he just started on it today. He said he should be finished today no problem but we'll see.

Powered By Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Mde36 View Post
              I finally got the cat yesterday and took it to the shop but ainsley wasn't working on tuesday so he just started on it today. He said he should be finished today no problem but we'll see.
              Congrats E'an!!! I'm looking forward to seeing the car when I get back!
              stephenbrody.com

Comment

Hey Brody, how did those HID's work out for you and what did you go with? I cannot stand not having HID's, I don't know why. I had them on my e36 and loved them. I saw a group buy on here for $100 or 120. Did you get yours off of the group buy threat?

-Drew

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                  Congrats E'an!!! I'm looking forward to seeing the car when I get back!
                  new update, car won't be done until saturday, he said he had some more work to do on the exhaust as well as cleaning up the engine bay