Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srgfqgarhwfascweabvs View Post
    Well I'm permanently locked out it seems, Jason gave me my email for my account but I don't know the password so oh well...
    wait... so im comfused... lol

Comment

every friday!
      stephenbrody.com

Comment

Sweet! I had to pick up my transmission and a few other things for the 5.0, but should be free next week. Sounds like an awesome time haha.

Comment

it was indeed an awesome time lol

Comment

I wonna go at driving the rx8 hahah. Any body have a now bottle per chance? Turns out the 5.0 I got is built and the fuel rail is tapped for a now line, so...

Comment

I wonna go at driving the rx8 hahah. Any body have a now bottle per chance? Turns out the 5.0 I got is built and the fuel rail is tapped for a now line, so...
              nos bottle you mean? ummm i THINK nick had one on his vert.. idk where it went though..

Comment

Originally posted by dnick View Post
                nos bottle you mean? ummm i THINK nick had one on his vert.. idk where it went though..
                Went to joe's friend who drag races haha. I really need to figure out a way back into my account...

Comment

Went to joe's friend who drag races haha. I really need to figure out a way back into my account...
                  Dude, so I'm confused what happened with ur account??

Comment

Dude, so I'm confused what happened with ur account??
                    Spencer signed out of my account(he was using my computer) even though I warned him not to. I have no idea what my password is now, its not my normal one. I also don't have the password into the random email account I made to start my r3v account. Theres no way to recover that password because I didn't set any recovery questions. So yeah... Haha.

Comment

oh shit.. any way jason or someone can see your password?

Comment

oh shit.. any way jason or someone can see your password?
                        Nope, contacted him and unfortunately not. I'll try to figure it out haha.

Comment

why the fuck did you create it with a fake email???? lolol

Comment

Funf,

What OS are you using? Windows XP/7 or OSX?

What browser are you using? If FF or Chrome we're good, if IE - you're fucked.

On a Mac, you can find your password using the Keychain Utility under Applications>Utilities in the Finder.

On a PC, if you're in FF or Chrome, you can find your saved passwords in the browser settings and information. I can walk you through it.

Brody
                            stephenbrody.com

Comment

Yes! There is hope haha. I pulled it up, but all thats listed are passwords to wifi sources and licensed applications that I've downloaded...

Comment

Yes! There is hope haha. I pulled it up, but all thats listed are passwords to wifi sources and licensed applications that I've downloaded...
                                You're using a mac? What browser do you use?

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                                On a Mac, you can find your password using the Keychain Utility under Applications>Utilities in the Finder.
                                Depends which browser he's using.
                                For chrome go to preferences > under the hood > passwords
                                Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Working...
                                X