• Th3importedguy
    replied
    So Friday's at 7:30

Leave a comment:

• gofredo50
    replied
    Q: Does this group still meet?
    A: Yes.

Last minute meet location change to Mission BBQ at 14712 Baltimore Ave, Laurel, MD 20707 (Laurel Town Centre). 7:30PM. Don't go to Starbucks. We won't be there.

This place just opened on Monday but they have a big bright parking lot.

Come on out.

Leave a comment:

• TexasTerp
    replied
    I might be lucky enough to bring something new on Friday...

Leave a comment:

• boy412
    replied
    Finally got my suspension installed...so I'll probably be there this Friday to show it off. :-D

Leave a comment:

• gofredo50
    replied
    We're still meeting up every Friday night at the Starbucks on Cherry Hill Road in College Park. Come on out. Now that the weather's gotten better (fookin' polar vortex) the crowd has gotten bigger.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by davtbaum View Post
    I think you may have given me a ride in your Hartge when i picked up a seat from you a couple weeks ago :p.

I'm also down for this meet, as my roommate and I both own 87ises and are UMD students
    I'll bring it down next Friday then.

Leave a comment:

• davtbaum
    replied
    I think you may have given me a ride in your Hartge when i picked up a seat from you a couple weeks ago :p.

I'm also down for this meet, as my roommate and I both own 87ises and are UMD students

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Anyone still going to the meet? If so I can bring my Hartge down if anyone wants to take a look.

Leave a comment:

• gofredo50
    replied
    Who's comin out tonight?

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldPeanut
    replied
    Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
    We are working men. Then most of us are working on our houses/cars in the evenings. Currently I'm rebuilding my 92 vert every evening. next weekend (7/20) Bimmerfest east is going on if you are interested in that.

Otherwise there's a gocart track just up the road in jessup.
    I am all too familiar with the working life. This is the first contract we've ever had that I've had this much free time.

Leave a comment:

• e30_325es
    replied
    We are working men. Then most of us are working on our houses/cars in the evenings. Currently I'm rebuilding my 92 vert every evening. next weekend (7/20) Bimmerfest east is going on if you are interested in that.

Otherwise there's a gocart track just up the road in jessup.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldPeanut
    replied
    What do you guys do on not Friday? This place is boring as shit.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldPeanut
    replied
    That's where I was! I got off late and didn't get there until 9:00. Maybe this week.

Leave a comment:

• e30_325es
    replied
    Starbucks by the Shoppers and Home depot, right? You prolly got there late then, we are usually there promptly at 7:30 and lately we roll out to grab dinner around 8:15-8:30.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldPeanut
    replied
    Well, I either got here too late or went to the wrong place lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X