No announcement yet.

Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starbucks by the Shoppers and Home depot, right? You prolly got there late then, we are usually there promptly at 7:30 and lately we roll out to grab dinner around 8:15-8:30.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

That's where I was! I got off late and didn't get there until 9:00. Maybe this week.

Comment

What do you guys do on not Friday? This place is boring as shit.

Comment

We are working men. Then most of us are working on our houses/cars in the evenings. Currently I'm rebuilding my 92 vert every evening. next weekend (7/20) Bimmerfest east is going on if you are interested in that.

Otherwise there's a gocart track just up the road in jessup.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
            We are working men. Then most of us are working on our houses/cars in the evenings. Currently I'm rebuilding my 92 vert every evening. next weekend (7/20) Bimmerfest east is going on if you are interested in that.

Otherwise there's a gocart track just up the road in jessup.
            I am all too familiar with the working life. This is the first contract we've ever had that I've had this much free time.

Comment

Who's comin out tonight?
              1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
              1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
              1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

Anyone still going to the meet? If so I can bring my Hartge down if anyone wants to take a look.

Comment

I think you may have given me a ride in your Hartge when i picked up a seat from you a couple weeks ago :p.

I'm also down for this meet, as my roommate and I both own 87ises and are UMD students

Comment

Originally posted by davtbaum View Post
                    I think you may have given me a ride in your Hartge when i picked up a seat from you a couple weeks ago :p.

I'm also down for this meet, as my roommate and I both own 87ises and are UMD students
                    I'll bring it down next Friday then.

Comment

We're still meeting up every Friday night at the Starbucks on Cherry Hill Road in College Park. Come on out. Now that the weather's gotten better (fookin' polar vortex) the crowd has gotten bigger.
                      1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
                      1987 M20 325e "Billy"

Comment

Finally got my suspension installed...so I'll probably be there this Friday to show it off. :-D
                        1988 Alpineweiß 325iC
                        2003 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T

Comment

I might be lucky enough to bring something new on Friday...
                          stephenbrody.com

Comment

Q: Does this group still meet?
                            A: Yes.

Last minute meet location change to Mission BBQ at 14712 Baltimore Ave, Laurel, MD 20707 (Laurel Town Centre). 7:30PM. Don't go to Starbucks. We won't be there.

This place just opened on Monday but they have a big bright parking lot.

Come on out.
                            1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
                            1987 M20 325e "Billy"

Comment

So Friday's at 7:30
                              E30 is life :finger:

Comment

Yup. Like clockwork. Come on out!
                                1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
                                1987 M20 325e "Billy"

Comment

Working...
                                X