Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pr0craztinazn View Post
    He still owns it, and it's still ridiculously clean.
    schweet. Glad to see it went to a good home. I bought it from a thoughtful owner, as well.

I just realized I still have this set of Ronal LSs that car used to have on it sitting at my mom's house I need to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
      you get pretty defensive pretty easily... I said weak... as in you not coming out.
      i think i confused you.
      i was kidding, i meant that as a joke. i should be out this week though.
      Originally posted by BillBrasky
      That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
      Originally posted by acolella76
      i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
      2007 CVPI, stock and slow
      1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
      1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
      Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

Originally posted by ieatpeople View Post
        i think i confused you.
        i was kidding, i meant that as a joke. i should be out this week though.
        I get confused easily, don't do that again. hahaha I should be too.

Comment

I think Yun confused himself, what Austin said made sense to me, and I agree it is funny that there's a 23" in the living room and a 47" in your bedroom! lmao. Ticked I'm gonna miss this weekend again, flying out at 1pm on friday. oh well I'll see y'all next week!
          stephenbrody.com

Comment

bump bump :)

Comment

rain sucks.

Comment

I feel sick :(

Comment

It's icky out there, I didn't go.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

austin got another e28, and I went to pick it up with him, we came back laaate. like almost 8. then I felt too sick to go out so I stayed home

okay, so if the weather is really really cold, we might start having the meet at my place over the winter month, taht way we can sit and chill and talk cars and have a place to be. I have a little work room on the side, and friday can be a little dIY or fix little problem day each week. Its no different than across teh street freezing outside so its an option. lmk what you boys think.

Comment

I'm all for diy at your house, if we want we can hold one or two at mine as well (at least once I get more furniture in the house).
                      stephenbrody.com

Comment

i are lovin my new ride. the windows work, the door handles work, the 13 button obc functions perfectly, and it gets better mileage than the other 5er. oh, and the body is straight as an arrow.

might post pics in a minute.

only thing i don't like is that i have to get 4 new wheels and tires. it has the TRX wheels on it.
                        i found a website in the uk that can sell me the trx tires for $425 a set. shipping will be murder though...
                        Last edited by ieatpeople; 10-18-2009, 07:10 AM.
                        Originally posted by BillBrasky
                        That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                        Originally posted by acolella76
                        i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                        2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                        1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                        1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
                        Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

This weather isn't fun in the slightest. Summit Point was a mess with ground temps in the low 40s... getting tires to warm up took entirely too long.

If anyone has a manual eta driveshaft with a good u-joint, please shoot me a PM; mine is dying.

Comment

Originally posted by pr0craztinazn View Post
                            This weather isn't fun in the slightest. Summit Point was a mess with ground temps in the low 40s... getting tires to warm up took entirely too long.

If anyone has a manual eta driveshaft with a good u-joint, please shoot me a PM; mine is dying.
                            yea, the season is pretty much over, gotta get the car prep for winter now.

Comment

I'm down for that Yun. Yours, Brody's or mine (if/when I move out there).
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

for this week, we will meet across the street like usual and we can move to my place after after drink or food. Then if its starting to get really cold we will have the meet at my place there after. But this week will be at STARBUCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X