Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
    I'll be heading down to the bar afterwards like always, Yun generally goes home early cuz he's worse than my grandmother, anyone else wanna come?
    well you know I gotta curb back on the spending so I have money to paint my car. hahaha

Comment

alright I've been seeing alot of new people in MD on the forum. COME OUT! :)

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
        I'll be heading down to the bar afterwards like always, Yun generally goes home early cuz he's worse than my grandmother, anyone else wanna come?
        whatever brody- at least he wakes up in time to go to the yard! HAHAHA

Comment

anybody know whose E30 is parked up at Milestone in germantown???
          I see that car on my way to starbucks at the crack of dawn... come out!

Comment

Bump for tonights meet. In event of rain, we will meet at my place. If not we wil lmeet across teh street and likely make it back to my place, but unless it rains we will meet across the street at stabux.

Comment

does anyone have a spare working defrost button I could have? I need it for my over lighting I'm modding, doesn't matter what condition it's in as long as it works (light bulb not necessary either.) It'd be a huge help to keep me from going to the yard.
              stephenbrody.com

Comment

bout time you showed up, yun

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerpirate View Post
                  bout time you showed up, yun
                  :yawn:

Comment

i approve of that emote

Comment

okay austin... where did you go?

Comment

yeah he seems to have disappeared........
                        stephenbrody.com

Comment

bump for tmr :)

Comment

HAI EVRBODY!!

i've been kinda busy.

finally ordered all the correct parts for the alpine 5'er. just need to order tires, and put the car back together. maybe just a couple more weeks.
                            Originally posted by BillBrasky
                            That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                            Originally posted by acolella76
                            i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                            2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                            1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                            1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
                            Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

Should I bother washing my car for this? Meh; hurry up and arrive, ignition tune up stuff!

Yun, PM'ed you my #; a call or text if you move from Starbucks would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by pr0craztinazn View Post
                                Should I bother washing my car for this? Meh; hurry up and arrive, ignition tune up stuff!

Yun, PM'ed you my #; a call or text if you move from Starbucks would be cool.

I dont remember who you are, it be nice if I knew who you are. hahaha I just pm you back. We might just have it at my place, so we can do small diy stuff, but I kind of like meeting up across the street as a location instead of my place, so most likely we will go there first then back at my place after starbucks closes at 9

Comment

Working...
                                X