Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
    Lol guys. The worst part of this is I now live 30min from my e30 and it's cold, so it kinda drains most of my enthusiasm. I also have this engine to get into this lexus so I can get my v12. I know I know, blah, blah, blah.....at least I have an s50 and it runs!
    dude just use a blast furnace. I always work on cars in teh winter in teh garage with a blast furnace and it heats up to around 80 degrees in there. A whole days worth of kerosene is around 15 bucks. Not bad at all for the winter. And the blast furnace heats up a large 2 car garage with no insulation.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerpirate View Post
      hey jeff. the e30 needs to be out of the garage by saturday per our mother. what's it need to get it moving?
      looks like someone is not coming out this friday. hahaha

Comment

probably wont be anyway. it's our mom's birthday. lol

plus, it's not like we dont have a heater for the garage and havent put insulation up on the garage door, walls and such. we have all that.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerpirate View Post
          probably wont be anyway. it's our mom's birthday. lol

plus, it's not like we dont have a heater for the garage and havent put insulation up on the garage door, walls and such. we have all that.
          then why is jeff complaining?

Comment

something about the mini i think.

Comment

Does anyone have any wheel studs I can use so I can mount my wheels finally. I ordered some at the same time I ordered the lugs nuts. Lugs came in yesterday studs we delayed until the 12th.
              Last edited by Mde36; 01-07-2010, 06:46 AM.

Powered By Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Mike P. View Post
                schweet. Glad to see it went to a good home. I bought it from a thoughtful owner, as well.

I just realized I still have this set of Ronal LSs that car used to have on it sitting at my mom's house I need to sell.
                Since I no longer own an E30, I never log in anymore, but I just sold my GTO and am now car-less, so I got to thinking about E30s again since I'm looking for something inexpensive. If I can't find anything clean, I'm wondering if anyone still wants those Ronals. Sorry to those that sent me PMs back in October, lol. I simply never saw them. :(

*goes and checks the classifieds*

Comment

I've been carless for 48 hours and I'm already in e30 withdrawl. This is driving me crazy (and literally but not....get it? wow I seriously can't believe my car was stolen...this fuckin sucks)
                  stephenbrody.com

Comment

Well shoot, I'm sorry to hear that. I've had that happen to me too, so I can feel that pain. I never did anymore modding after that.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                      Austin that pic you sent me earlier made me almost fall over laughing! it was a perfect pick me up. Oh and as far as kicking people out of the club, you have to actually SHOW UP to meets to get that privilege! lmao.

Anyone around friday to go pick up the e36 with me? I wanna bring it to the meet. Ironically I'll have a new car at the meet before Jeff will!!

i'm coming this week. what time do you need to be at the dealer? i get off work at 4pm, i can be at your house in 15. we can go test out your new beater, i mean, your sweet ride.
                      Originally posted by BillBrasky
                      That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                      Originally posted by acolella76
                      i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                      2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                      1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                      1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
                      Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

Originally posted by ieatpeople View Post
                        i'm coming this week. what time do you need to be at the dealer? i get off work at 4pm, i can be at your house in 15. we can go test out your new beater, i mean, your sweet ride.
                        hahaha, actually this is the best e36 I'e found in the area, carfax was perfect and spot on with mileage etc, extremely detailed. The dealer said that as long as I call him ahead of time he would stay open longer so I can pick it up. My dad is expecting to put the money in my account tomorrow morning.

Come by when you get off work and we'll head down there asap! Thanks man!
                        stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                          hahaha, actually this is the best e36 I'e found in the area, carfax was perfect and spot on with mileage etc, extremely detailed. The dealer said that as long as I call him ahead of time he would stay open longer so I can pick it up. My dad is expecting to put the money in my account tomorrow morning.

Come by when you get off work and we'll head down there asap! Thanks man!
                          congrats.

Comment

It's about time that you got a new car Brody...

Comment

Originally posted by trackbball21 View Post
                              It's about time that you got 'another' car Brody...
                              technically none of car is new.

Comment

haha. true.

Comment

Working...
                                X