Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mde36 View Post
    got the e30 back today, nothing has been done. He can't do the wiper motor without taking apart the motor, and the heater core is working but the valve under the dash on the drivers side is bad. So will I be there...mmmm i dunno.
    thats the 300 dollar piece ... the valve. tahts where it will leak. oh wait, you have an m50, yea, that thing needs to be taken apart to reach the wiper motor.

Comment

maybe i will be there this week......

if jeff answers his texts....
      Originally posted by BillBrasky
      That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
      Originally posted by acolella76
      i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
      2007 CVPI, stock and slow
      1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
      1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
      Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

is the alpine done yet?
        stephenbrody.com

Comment

I have a video of jeff's e30 driving...but it may take me another 7 months to upload it to youtube.....wait, i'm not my brother. I'll have it up when i stop being lazy or i'll just bring the vid with me friday.

Comment

Back in town, might come tomorrow. Azenis in the slush? Ugh, I need real winter tires.

Comment

Originally posted by pr0craztinazn View Post
              Back in town, might come tomorrow. Azenis in the slush? Ugh, I need real winter tires.
              what for? there's no snow out? just rain.
              stephenbrody.com

Comment

i meet up with a friend i hadnt seen in a while at the junkyard (read: i went there, he happened to be there too) who has an e28 m5 and a e24. Told him to come on out so he might be coming by one of these nights.

Comment

Started work on the E30 tonight. A little more damage than I anticipated. Might be a couple weeks...
                  Unless one of you guys has M20 motor mounts on hand, willing to part with for a decent price. If you need, I'll buy you some new ones, but I'd like to get these quickly.
                  Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
                    Started work on the E30 tonight. A little more damage than I anticipated. Might be a couple weeks...
                    Unless one of you guys has M20 motor mounts on hand, willing to part with for a decent price. If you need, I'll buy you some new ones, but I'd like to get these quickly.
                    I got a spare, I jsut gotta find it.

Comment

^^ A spare set (2)? Let me know, I'll come grab them. I would rather not wait for shipping from a company.
                      Slicktop City!

Comment

you could try brandywine for a set. i know that'd be a bit closer to you. should be pretty cheap too.

Comment

I've got some off the parts car, no idea how many miles though.
                          stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerpirate View Post
                            you could try brandywine for a set. i know that'd be a bit closer to you. should be pretty cheap too.
                            Is brandywine a pnp? nah, I'll pass, I don't want to pull used unknown condition mounts. I'm not that desparate.
                            Edit: I'd like to get brand new, as these'll be migrating over for the M30 swap.
                            Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
                              Is brandywine a pnp? nah, I'll pass, I don't want to pull used unknown condition mounts. I'm not that desparate.
                              Edit: I'd like to get brand new, as these'll be migrating over for the M30 swap.
                              brandywine usually backs their parts with a warranty it's only 7 days I believe. But they're not exactly cheap.