No announcement yet.

Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see everyone soon, boy its going ot be cold.

Comment

Yeah it is. Adam will be a little late, I talked to him at 7 and he was finishing his last call at the national harbor. Adam (ldsbeaker) is on his way back from picking up my wheels and is in philly now, but will be here. I'll be up shortly. Enjoying having cable.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

yea I kno I didn't come, it was a family situation

Powered By Ford

Comment

Thanks for hanging out so long, guys. I promise to never be that late again.
          (at least I had a decent excuse)

edit: next time; the Harlequin E30!!
          Slicktop City!

Comment

^ haha no prob buddy, you had a valid excuse, those are some sick wheels, can't wait to see them on the e30!
            stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
              Thanks for hanging out so long, guys. I promise to never be that late again.
              (at least I had a decent excuse)

edit: next time; the Harlequin E30!!
              Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
              ^ haha no prob buddy, you had a valid excuse, those are some sick wheels, can't wait to see them on the e30!
              thats really fucked up. I watched a woman my mother knew since childhood and I knew for my entire life die last night from pancreatic cancer I think that holds a little more importance than standing outside talking about a 20+ year old car.

Powered By Ford

Comment

okay... lets chill...

Look, next week, the meet will be at my place, and I'll set up the martial arts matts. We can do the traditional Muai Thai to the death with glasson the hand, or we can just do MMA bare knuckle.

Brody v. Ean

put your bets in now, minimum bets are 50 dollars, payout is 2 to 1. All the money will go to the non-profit, Brody's Charity Foundation.

ps - everyone has to sign the waiver, no exceptions.

Last edited by thereisnoyun; 01-30-2010, 08:36 AM.

Comment

LSDbreaker! I sent you a PM. Either you suck at replying or you're ignoring me.
                  I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                  2875-C Towerview Road
                  Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Last edited by Mde36; 01-30-2010, 09:12 PM.

Powered By Ford

Comment

hey guys, it's snowing like crazy. NO ONE GO OUT IN THEIR E30 TODAY lol... we all know md/va/dc can't take care of their roads.. i don't care if you have to walk or take your mom's civic. i don't want to see anymore dead e30s dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
                        LSDbreaker! I sent you a PM. Either you suck at replying or you're ignoring me.
                        He's ignoring you STFUNBLU. I LUB YOU VIET, we ASIAN BROTHAS. Im feeling like a idiot this morning. oh wait, no thats every morning. nevermind, carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
                          He's ignoring you STFUNBLU. I LUB YOU VIET, we ASIAN BROTHAS. Im feeling like a idiot this morning. oh wait, no thats every morning. nevermind, carry on.

wtf!? do any of you know this guy??? :stupid: lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mde36 View Post
                            thats really fucked up. I watched a woman my mother knew since childhood and I knew for my entire life die last night from pancreatic cancer I think that holds a little more importance than standing outside talking about a 20+ year old car.
                            Whoa, that wasn't the thrust of that comment at all. I was just poking fun at myself, not trying to marginalize anyone else's excuse for not coming.
                            I'm so sorry for your loss, and you're right; just about everything is more important than standing around in the cold kicking tires on ancient POS cars.

Edit: @evil twin: Sorry I didn't reply, wasn't ignoring you, I was preparing for the trip on Thursday, and driving for 18 hours yesterday. All of my pics have been hotlinked to death. and it's under the knife right now, so I don't have any good pics right this moment. None close up. hehe. If you saw my car close up, it would take all the EPIC away. However, you are welcome to search for threads that I started in Members Rides, there should be plenty of material there.
                            Last edited by ldsbeaker; 01-30-2010, 10:50 AM.
                            Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by Mde36 View Post
                              Damn dude chill out, that comment had nothing to do with you, I was playing off of what he wrote. I knew exactly what you were doing last night. I can see how it can be construed as towards you but seriously, for all the shit we give each other (everyone to me, yun, austin, jeff etc) you really need to get a thick skin. I'm sorry for the your family's loss of a friend.

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
                              Brody's Charity Foundation.
                              Yun it should be the Brody the-only-person-who-can-possibly-get-his-pos-e30-stolen Foundation

Brody's Charity Foundation sounds it's something actually useful. Although I will gladly take donations!
                              stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                                Yun it should be the Brody the-only-person-who-can-possibly-get-his-pos-e30-stolen Foundation

Brody's Charity Foundation sounds it's something actually useful. Although I will gladly take donations!
                                Seriously, it's a Miracle!! I could give to a cause like that. I'm going to give a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut. (kidding, really)
                                Slicktop City!

Comment

Working...
                                X