No announcement yet.

Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm retreating to NC this weekend, so I won't be there.
    Slicktop City!

Comment

with another 10 to 20 inches on the way. I would not be there either. My e30 is in my parents garage, and I recon it would be there for a long while. I'm not driving out, if you been on teh beltway, 270, or 495 you know what I mean. There wont be neough oil pans to bust with all that ice on the ground.

Comment

I hate fucken snow.

Comment

I'm beat down, too. I don't care if it's 45 degrees down in NC, I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt.
          Slicktop City!

Comment

I'm not going anywhere. this sucks
            stephenbrody.com

Comment

Shovel out Jeff's driveway party instead?
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

you assume we could actually get your place first!
                stephenbrody.com

Comment

true. It's down to 1 lane in front of the house.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

my e30 is a bit down and out again too. borrowing dad's 330ix tomorrow to get to work since his job told everyone they can do their work from home. lol.

with how this storm is, i dont even know if i'll be able to make it home tomorrow.

Comment

hehe. I was supposed to go in at 11, but got the call to just stay home.
                      ... and I think I'll do just that. Maybe I'll go out driving tonight...
                      (sigh) is it spring yet?
                      Slicktop City!

Comment

We can only dream of Spring....
                        stephenbrody.com

Comment

this is spring...in syracuse.

speaking of which, we're second in line to the most snow IN THE COUNTRY, second only to Syracuse. lol

Comment

...I've been in the dark since tuesday. I'm tired of winter