X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm down if you'll pick me up yun
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

Well, so much for retreating from the snow in NC.

6" last night as we were driving in. You think MD's snow infrastructure sucks? At least we have an infrastructure.

Wow, was that NOT fun. FML.
      Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
        Well, so much for retreating from the snow in NC.

6" last night as we were driving in. You think MD's snow infrastructure sucks? At least we have an infrastructure.

Wow, was that NOT fun. FML.
        yea that had to suck, I was watching it on the news. They were saying it took to blizzards to cripple d.c. but 6in shut down the south

Powered By Ford

Comment

I miss my car! wtf snow STOP! now. I hate this weather.

Comment

I miss mine too. It's not coming out till salt is off the road....again. As soon as it is though, it's getting exhaust and being driven.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Yeah I'm miss mine too, it's never coming back though....
              stephenbrody.com

Comment

even when the salt's gone there are a ton of new potholes everywhere

Powered By Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Mde36 View Post
                  even when the salt's gone there are a ton of new potholes everywhere
                  sigh.. this is true.

Comment

The potholes that have showed up bc of this snow are completely ridiculous. Even in the 7 series, it is jarring. I can hardly stand the roads around here.

Comment

we've broken batteries on our trucks because of how shitty the roads are now. it really sucks.

granted. the batteries we have now have very flimsy casings....

Comment

Originally posted by trackbball21 View Post
                        The potholes that have showed up bc of this snow are completely ridiculous. Even in the 7 series, it is jarring. I can hardly stand the roads around here.
                        i'm driving in a truck and it still sucks. on 495 from Rt50 to I-95 there are easily 100 new potholes and that may be an understatement. And don't get me started on 295 toward Va