Not this week, or next week.
    Slicktop City!

Comment

so who is coming out tonight?

Powered By Ford

Comment

I am, now that my eta runs again:)
        Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
        This is true slack ass viet. Are the thursday night meets still going on out there? And do you still go to them?
        The Fair Lakes meets still happen, but they've moved to the lowest level of a parking garage to avoid the cold somewhat; I go once a month or so. No one remembers Viet :p
        Last edited by pr0craztinazn; 03-05-2010, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Ill call the guy from shell, his name is Sanu, and see if he will come out. Omar told me he is coming out, and I guess Jeff is finally bringing his e30. I'll be htere 730 pronto. :)

Comment

cant believe jeff got his s50 running. hahaha

There are many new faces. Awesome :) We gotta hunt down more e30 drivers.

Comment

it was a good night, great to see new people, we have first hand proof that jeff's e30 really does run, and sounds awesome. And looks like I found my new e30!
              stephenbrody.com

Comment

Jeff, thanks for loaning me that screwdriver when my key broke off in my ignition! Too bad the car cut out on me not even halfway home; I walked the rest of the way, and I am freezing. If this harness is the problem or the engine is locked up, seeing as the starter tries but cannot crank the engine, then I'm parting out the good stuff and junking the car... too many things breaking on her :(

Comment

Originally posted by pr0craztinazn View Post
                  Jeff, thanks for loaning me that screwdriver when my key broke off in my ignition! Too bad the car cut out on me not even halfway home; I walked the rest of the way, and I am freezing. If this harness is the problem or the engine is locked up, seeing as the starter tries but cannot crank the engine, then I'm parting out the good stuff and junking the car... too many things breaking on her :(
                  yea, that car is done.

Comment

Who's (zinno?) red E30 was there right before I arrived? It looked really clean as it went the opposite way on Cherry Hill.

Comment

Damn dude sorry to hear about the car, That was Reggie (I believe) He's a new guy.
                      stephenbrody.com

Comment

The vac line to the FPR apparently broke, and I am lucky I didn't hydrolock it with fuel. It started up from where it died this morning, after some attempts at cranking, and proceeded to run until I shut it off. As for the key, well... ugh.

Comment

That sucks dude but I'm glad it started back up. I've got like 30 screwdriver's so I'm not worried about getting it back right away.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

someone needs a new car. say! jaoquin is selling his. hahahah

Comment

anything going on this friday or is the rain gonna keep everyone inside.