Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyrix2k View Post
    not well enough to make it umbc apparently :p
    How the hell do you know Nate?? The world is small... Yeah, with my hearing dying, I am not driving it open header all over town.

Brody: YGPM.

Comment

I go to umbc with him. I met him through zucks back when I still went to umd. You know me right? I have the green 540i/6 & the horrible looking turbo 325e.
      1997 540i/6 - stock
      1985 325 - M50NV - Getrag 250 - 2.79 LSD - MS2/e -LC-1 - 750cc injectors - Blunttech Manifold - HX35 - AEM UEGO
      1991 318i - M50NV - Getrag 240 - 4.10 open - e36 rack - Smileys - 55w 5000k HIDs

Comment

ill be at the meet looks like and i guessss ill bring the e30 this time...
        e30s r kool

Comment

Id be interested, but am a bit afraid that everyone would laugh at what a POS mine is. It is no where near show quality...
          84 Henna 325e - 88 Delphin 325iC -90 Schwartz 325is - 93 AW740iL - 01 Titan 740iLSport

Comment

Originally posted by whitewatermd View Post
            Id be interested, but am a bit afraid that everyone would laugh at what a POS mine is. It is no where near show quality...

Can't get much worse than a rusty paintjob with a red sunroof.
            Oh, and mismatched door panels, and... and...

It's not Concours d'Elegance, we want to meet YOU and kick your tires!
            Slicktop City!

Comment

I love my E30, but it looks like a beater; no one is going to look down on you if it's rusty or the paint has seen better days, or if an engine has fallen on it...

With that said, you probably will get funny looks if your car looks like it's hovering on a neon glow or there is so much chrome on your car that you can see the reflection of the northern lights, but that's your call. It's a chill group; just get someone's number before you make the trip so if the group decides to get food, you don't arrive and wonder where people are.

Comment

does it look better than this?

Come out. I don't know if I'll be there or not... if I go to a meet, it's usually the fairlakes meet.
                1997 540i/6 - stock
                1985 325 - M50NV - Getrag 250 - 2.79 LSD - MS2/e -LC-1 - 750cc injectors - Blunttech Manifold - HX35 - AEM UEGO
                1991 318i - M50NV - Getrag 240 - 4.10 open - e36 rack - Smileys - 55w 5000k HIDs

Comment

got bored this week, so I was sitting outside looking at my car and I found a can of flat black spray paint......you will see the results on friday....i needed paint anyway right?