• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha! ^
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

I called the guy about the wheels.
      Now anyone know how much fill n drill will be?

Comment

maybe this should be a rule...no eating at places with $15 menues and crapy food.

maybe its cause im not from here and dont have any better suggestions but im not trying to come out and talk about cars and how much money i put into em just to spend 12 on an entre. lets eat at affordable places for now on. the food yesterday wasnt even good!
        and even after stating i dont have a job anymore we went to that place. next time i will look at the menue and leave. i should have last night honestly. spending 10 on half a pizza that tasted sub par
        m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
        build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

if i wanted something "tasty" on that menue i would have ben looking at $18..thats a little over the top for a e30 meet up. not everyone is settled into a career yet

Comment

i'm not saying we should just go out and blow money on food, but i personally (and some other members) have paid for the whole group before. not to show off, or because i felt like i owed them anything, but just to say thanks for being good friends, and making these meets fun and useful for everyone.

talk to brody about spending money on meets. brody has thrown big get-togethers for everyone before, spending all of his own money on permits, and food for nearly 30 people. he has done this multiple times, and all he asks is that you show up and have a good time.

if i don't feel like spending the money for a good meal, i'll eat before the meet, and just chill and have a good time.
            Originally posted by BillBrasky
            That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
            Originally posted by acolella76
            i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
            2007 CVPI, stock and slow
            1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
            1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
            Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

okay so let me just start off by saying im really not trying to start an argument. I realize im the newest member to this meet and I probably have some learning to do on how things happen...

but ieatpeople just responded taking the side of, well we have money to spend on a car meet so I need to get with the times. I understand that Brody does extremely nice things for the group. I can see that u guys are actually friends and thats why i have kept coming. those are things that he chooses to do. I didnt have any choice in going to that restaurant. Yun did try and warn me saying its pricy! im just saying lets be considerate.
              I choose to eat there because I dont like sitting at a table with a bunch of ppl and im the only one not eating. it also makes me hungry again.lol
              I dont know who ieatpeople is but u must not have been there last friday. No one was too thrilled about how their food turned out. If im going to spend $14 on an entree its gonna be out on a saturday night with a fine ass girl on a date. Not a bunch of bros to talk about how much money we put in our cars. There are other ways to nourish the body. Thats all im saying.
              So im not really going to talk to brody about spending money on meets. Its not my place or anyones place to ask him how much money he has put out out of his generosity.
              What i am saying is I would love to pay for the groups meal one of these times. Get to actually know me and u will see i am also a very generous person. Not generous enough to give a sub par restaurant that kind of money, thats all. I like to actually spend my hard earned money on places that deserve it. But hey u like to talk about the money u spend go for it. Maybe it makes u feel good. I on the other hand put it into my car. If what ur saying is I need to come back when I have enough money to pay for everyone so be it. Im just confused as to what u said and it having to do with anything i posted above.

Comment

im not really gonna say anything else on this subject either. ill come out friday and i will still have a good time. dont want to sound like a moany bitch cause i lost my job

how about instead of me just complaining i come up with a solution!
                lets pick a place to eat here before the meet!?
                most weeks we end up waiting to late for some restaurants any way. and ppl who show up late will know where to go also. or we can just keep deciding there. idk

Comment

WHO ELSE JUST FELT THE QUAKE!!??!!
                  i seriously sprinted out the front door

Comment

i'm the fat white guy with the silverado, lol.

i'm not saying you have to spend alot of money to hang out, but yun and phaedon (who seem to make the choices of establishment without asking anyone else) just kind of pick wherever they feel like and then we go. i'm not saying i agree with them, which is why sometimes i just dip out instead of going to eat with everybody.

just come through, have fun, enjoy yourself.

btw, that earthquake just scared the shit out of me....

My newest addition:

Comment

i hear ya..i still dont feel safe enough to shower
                      should i expect an aftershock?
                      f this im rippin the bong. waay to stressed right now

Comment

Originally posted by ROLLingKING View Post
                        i hear ya..i still dont feel safe enough to shower
                        should i expect an aftershock?
                        f this im rippin the bong. waay to stressed right now
                        going home to do the same....

My newest addition:

Comment

hey guys,
                          my name is mitch, i just bought an e30 vert last saturday and i go to umd.
                          im gonna try to make it out to these meets, is it still friday night at 730 at starbucks?
                          www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
                          2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

Hey Mitch, Welcome to the group (and r3v)! I'm Brody, we still meet every Friday around 730 at the starbucks up on Cherry Hill Rd and Rt. 1. We look forward to meeting you! Also, if you get there right at 730 and no one is around, don't worry...we've been doing this for so long we tend to run a few minutes late getting there!

On a side note: Austin, can I grab that 2.7 from you this friday?
                            stephenbrody.com

Comment

crap, i can't make it out friday, how 'bout tomorrow i bring it to your house after work? i get off at 4-430 depending on what section i'm in.

gonna need your address though, don't remember how to get there.

My newest addition:

Comment

Bump for tonight! For newcomers, in the event it rains tonight, we will be meeting at the covered parking garage at Home Depot which is in the same complex as Sbux (just past the best buy).

See y'all tonight!
                                stephenbrody.com

Comment

Working...
                                X