No announcement yet.

H2O International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had an unrepairable flat, and couldn't find a 2154517 anywhere in Pocomoke so we went back home on the donut. Were heading back up tomorrow am in the stRANGER. See ya there.

Comment

Originally posted by almostM View Post
      update!!! The op is wrong, the bmw meet is at 2pm not 11 like the post says
      I had no idea there was going to be a meet at 2pm, I ended up just parking my shit and getting drunk all day anyways. Cheers

Comment

sorry I couldnt make it but the show was awesome. I didnt have my E30 w/me anyway.

Comment

missed a hell of a good show
          "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

I was at the show Sunday, I just missed the BMW meet Saturday. It was a hell of a show though!

Comment

Here's a couple pics of my car from there ... Did any of you other guys go?

Comment

Not to be a dick, but did you not see all the other threads and posts about people that went? At least 7 or 8 e30's that were there including myself. :)

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
                  Not to be a dick, but did you not see all the other threads and posts about people that went? At least 7 or 8 e30's that were there including myself. :)
                  Well I knew you guys went, just trying to put cars with names. I saw you cruising around a little, but could never catch up with you ... or any of the other e30's for that matter. Just the guy with the 2jz swap.

Comment

i was in the flat black e30
                    "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

Originally posted by tecks2k View Post
                      Well I knew you guys went, just trying to put cars with names. I saw you cruising around a little, but could never catch up with you ... or any of the other e30's for that matter. Just the guy with the 2jz swap.
                      That's cool, i was driving around a lot that weekend. I think i saw you driving the opposite direction one time but didn't catch up.

Comment

Working...
                      X