Anyone looking for an e30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone looking for an e30?

I know where to find a pretty cheap e30 '84 3.18. If anyone is interested, PM me.
    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
    2875-C Towerview Road
    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

is it a 5 spd? How much? There's a super cheap one in Leesburg that needs a dme/ecu.
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

that sounds so tempting but i am trying to find a late model instead of a early

Comment

alright i changed my mind, i need a car bad so can u give me the specs, (manuel, miles, ect) on it please.

thanks
        michael

p.s if you havent sold those e36 seats i will probably buy those too go into the e30.

Comment

there are a bunch in PA for under a grand. if you look at the craigslist.

Comment

me is lookin!
            2008 335i - n54b30
            1991 318i - m52b28
            1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

of course viet hasn't replied yet
              stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by fannman View Post
                alright i changed my mind, i need a car bad so can u give me the specs, (manuel, miles, ect) on it please.

thanks
                michael

p.s if you havent sold those e36 seats i will probably buy those too go into the e30.
                Still have the seats. I was going to sell it to one guy but I would have to ship it. If you want to pick them up PM me.

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                of course viet hasn't replied yet
                It's hard to get a straight answer from my boss. I've been trying to get an answer, but he keeps saying he will get to it, but never does. Don't worry I'm still trying.
                I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                2875-C Towerview Road
                Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Originally posted by fannman View Post
                  Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
                  Still have the seats. I was going to sell it to one guy but I would have to ship it. If you want to pick them up PM me.
                  if you pick those seats up from viet, you can drop the trunk off at his place, he can drive it to his work and I can get it from him during the week.

Comment

i cant get them yet, i need a e30 to put them in first.

Comment

Working...
                    X