Buying a new e30 on Sunday, need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying a new e30 on Sunday, need help

I'm going to be looking at/buying a new e30 on Sunday morning and need someone to go with me so I can drive it back. It's up in Frederick and I want to leave my house by about 10am. I'll buy ya a six pack for helping out. Call me 281-830-8805
    stephenbrody.com

oh hai. i would like my 6-pack to be carlsberg.

call me.
    Originally posted by BillBrasky
    That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
    Originally posted by acolella76
    i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
    2007 CVPI, stock and slow
    1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
    1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
    Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

lol, have fun? I'll be working.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
        I'm going to be looking at/buying a new e30 on Sunday morning and need someone to go with me so I can drive it back. It's up in Frederick and I want to leave my house by about 10am. I'll buy ya a six pack for helping out. Call me 281-830-8805
        congrats.

Comment

Giving up on your white car? haha

Comment

getting another white one! 86 alpinweiss, bump swap, eta, 5spd, possibly corbeaus, roll bar, H&R race springs, some type of rims, overall it'll be a nice 2dr. I'll probably part most of my car, it'll be sad to see here go after all these years.
            stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
              getting another white one! 86 alpinweiss, bump swap, eta, 5spd, possibly corbeaus, roll bar, H&R race springs, some type of rims, overall it'll be a nice 2dr. I'll probably part most of my car, it'll be sad to see here go after all these years.
              what ever, shes an old hag that didnt take care of herself. you rode her too hard brody, shes used and abused.

Comment

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
                what ever, shes an old hag that didnt take care of herself. you rode her too hard brody, shes used and abused.
                jackass, I did ride her hard though, what can i say she likes it rough! it was loving abuse!
                stephenbrody.com

Comment

Did you get the new ride today? You gotta post up some pictures.

Comment

So y'all will love this, Austin and I went out to Frederick yesterday morning to go pick up the car. We get up there and pull up behind the e30 on the street and I look at him ask "Where's the white one?" He looks at the car, looks over at me goes: dude that is 'the white one". The dude painted the car BABY BLUE!! I almost fell over laughing!! I will say though, the recaros he had in it were real nice, I almost thought about trying to buy just those, over all the car definitely needed work, but either way no way in hell would I EVER buy a baby blue e30. It was a nice drive though since it was a beautiful day out. Guess I'm back on the hunt!
                    stephenbrody.com

Comment

HAHAHAHA!! No way! Dude that is to funny. There are probably some great drives out there at least.

Comment

hahahaha! that's hilarious!

Comment

i want the corbeaus:)
                          I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                          2875-C Towerview Road
                          Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Working...
                          X