MD: need to sell 86 325e"I"s 87k chasis!! $2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MD: need to sell 86 325e"I"s 87k chasis!! $2000

so just had another car fall into my life so ive decided to sell one of the many e30s i have. this car has been very good to me. ive been driving it daily since well about when i got it a year ago.

ill post pics up later but this is basically what you are workin with:

a little bit about the car:
    bought from a dude in va who had someone "build up" the car for his son.
    -car was painted (from schwarz) to flat black
    -car had widebody fiberglassed on
    -car had volvo power seats installed with working memory function (dont ask me why but none the less they are comfortable and work great)
    -started life as an e car with 77k when i bought it
    -came with no radio
    -black leather interior

a little about the car now:
    -car had "Widebody removed" and now looks like a stock e30 with gas door delete
    -car is still flat black
    -car still has volvo seats
    -had an extra i engine laying around so i swapped it in engine currently has 120k on it, with full i exhaust
    -chasis has only 87k
    -4,10lsd installed in car with i swap
    -new sachs clutch kit installed with swap
    -valves adjusted to spec when swap was done
    -i cluster installed, needs rpm hooked up (not hard just havent gotten around to this)
    -still needs radio (have one i could give just didnt get around to do the wiring)
    -car runs AMAZING very strong, very solid, idles great, pulls hard, very fun to drive and huge improvement over the old setup (e engine with 2.91lsd)
    -clear title
    -has slight exhaust leak at the headers to down pipe, i didnt install a new gasket here just reused the old not a loud exhaust leak very minor new gasket is like 3 bucks?
    -has smoked tails, may or may not include with sale
    -bmw power sticker and stripe along hood no longer present
    -has about baseball sized sent in right rear quarter...nothing pushed in really just a dimple
    -ireland engineering strut bar
    -blue 8mm plug wires
    -front bumper has a crack in it...nothing terrible
    -rust free (maybe a little surface here and there) but generally rust free car
    -bilsteins with bmp lowering springs
    -poly sway bar bushings
    -hawk hps pads on front with bavauto pads on rear

more to come...cant think of it all right now but will post pics of engine bay and more later...like i said this is a great car and i would keep driving it if i didnt have an m50 car already and like 2 other e cars...and this new toy i have in the works so...I NEED TO SELL ASAP!!!! heres your change for one of the few remaining low mileaged e30s out there...for cheap! with a nice setup!

pms welcomed come check her out and drive her!

**more pics added and btw car does not come with the bbs's !! but will come with 4 bottle caps with good rubber!
    e30s r kool

e30s r kool

Comment

sry my camera makes it sound like its really up close and loud when its not the engine runs very quiet in person come see it for yourself but this just shows how smooth it idles
      e30s r kool

Comment

Bump for a good guy.
        I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
        2875-C Towerview Road
        Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

bump for a good guy. cough cough

Comment

lol thanks hommies
            e30s r kool

Comment

grrrr. THIS was the car i originally wanted. i was gonna go down there to buy it from the guy in stafford but you got there FIRST!!! good luck on sale man!

Comment

why dont you buy it now ;)
                e30s r kool

Comment

can you post pics of under the car at jack points and under rear quarters

Comment

cars been sold.
                    e30s r kool

Comment

Working...
                    X