Baltimore City get together.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baltimore City get together.

Anyone down for a little get together next week at federal hill? Don't really care about going to a restaurant and getting food or what not but lets meet up at the bottom of Federal Hill where the strip of little stores is to hang out and take some photos and what not. If anyone else is down to grab a couple beers that'd be cool too.

Wednesday november 18th at 7pm.

At the bottom of Federal Hill, where the strip of small stores is. It's a pretty cool little area where we would get at least 20 cars all lined up.

lets make it happen!

Man wish I could be there! I sure do love Abby Burger Bistro, and DogPub! God I miss that place!

Comment

im game...may or may not have an e30 tho
      e30s r kool

Comment

It'd be nice, but you need it more centralized.
        I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
        2875-C Towerview Road
        Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
          It'd be nice, but you need it more centralized.
          It's right at the Inner Harbor, how could it be any more centralized for the Baltimore area people? :nice:

Comment

viet you need to come up
            e30s r kool

Comment

i wouldnt be able to make it till 8pm at the earliest. would be worth a try though.

Comment

I'll get there around 7 but I'll be down to hang out till whenever.

Comment

Damn I have an audition in new york that day! I'm definitely down for another time though.
                  stephenbrody.com

Comment

anyone going?

Comment

well, you guys will still be around come 8pm then i could probably go.

Comment

My fuel pump died and i don't have time to fix it before wed so i won't make it.

Comment

Working...
                        X