NEW JERSEY Represent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW JERSEY Represent

Ok so I have two reasons for starting this thread. 1 : where are all the e30 drivers in jersey. And 2 : I'm sick of hearing you can get everything so cheap in junkyards and not having any around me that have bimmer stuff. That being said who in NJ have bimmer parts for sale and what are your junkyards of choice. I live in manahawkin near long beach island and none of the yards within 20 miles of me seem to have anything.

Us jersians need to stick together. REPRESENT.

Central Jersey is where most of the fun is @, and South Jersey. I will be putting up a lot of goodies for sale soon. Stay tuned!

Comment

GFest 2010.. don't miss.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=174880

Comment

Sounds awesome I wish I had some money so I could show up with a badass e30 like everyone else on the forum. But at least ill be able to check out everyones sick rides =)
        Where is gutenfest? I saw the thread and it doesn't say where just when and bands and stuff. I'm new to the e30 game concidering my old one was a bucket but now I have a clean canvas. Maybe next year ill have something worth showing off. Oh and junkyards please I want a 3.25 lsd and don't feel like paying 75 bills on shipping alone.

Comment

Originally posted by gokepsgo View Post
          Sounds awesome I wish I had some money so I could show up with a badass e30 like everyone else on the forum. But at least ill be able to check out everyones sick rides =)
          Where is gutenfest? I saw the thread and it doesn't say where just when and bands and stuff. I'm new to the e30 game concidering my old one was a bucket but now I have a clean canvas. Maybe next year ill have something worth showing off. Oh and junkyards please I want a 3.25 lsd and don't feel like paying 75 bills on shipping alone.
          6 West Parker Ave.,
          Maplewood, NJ 07040

Comment

Next weekend needs to come already. I wanna see some sick cars asap.

Comment

Are we considered mid atlantic or new england? I see NJ stuff in both forums.
              Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Def midatlantic... I think

Comment

try PA for parts.... I'm from Bergen. That or ebay.... :(

Comment

ya man central jersey

central jersey has the e30s. try foriegn auto on harts lane east brunswick and the two othe yard right next to it also in south river nj ther is michealsons but call them firsth they only cary like 30 bmws at a time but they are all in good condition usually with good complete engines
                    they all let me roam thier yards

Comment

i live in south jersey have "had" last time I checked e30s frequently
                      Born and Raised in Herbolzheim, Mittlefranken, Bavaria, Germany (15km from rothenburg)
                      Father - US Army Retired
                      Mother - German
                      Me - Army Brat, (Illesheim, Ansbach, Wiesbaden, Wuerzburg, K-Town)

I miss the Deutsch Mark
                      On-ramp Autobahn
                      Radler
                      Schnitzel
                      German Pretzels
                      German style houses
                      Nice clean roads

I have lots of e30 parts, please if you need something please pm me..

-i love mk1, mk2 vw's too my bad

Comment

wildwood checkin in here. yards down here have nothing.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm in Deptford. You may see me on 76 or 202 in PA almost every day. I work in Exton. If a red e30 goes by you with brown wheels, it's probably me.

Comment

Hunterdon County here (when I'm not in Scranton PA for school).

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                            '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                            '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                            '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Bergen County here. Just picked up my first e30 and it is already falling apart so you're going to be seeing some WTB threads shortly :).

Comment

Working...
                              X