No announcement yet.

Hampton Roads area checkin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey man that would have been me. I was on my way to Langley speedway to race go karts.

Nice seeing a older 5 series in that good of condition.

Comment

I have an 88 m3 and 88 super eta DD. Any of you guys go to cars and coffee events?

Comment

Originally posted by ricer318ic View Post
        I have an 88 m3 and 88 super eta DD. Any of you guys go to cars and coffee events?
        I try to if I am not doing something else. You planon going to the one in February?

Comment

Originally posted by ricer318ic View Post
          I swing by the VB C&C occasionally, though I'm in a lowly e46. Not sure I've ever seen e30's there.

I try to make as many TSCC and ODR autocrosses as I can, too.

Comment

I will be at the Febuary C&C event, i havent seen too many e30s there either. Hopefully im not alone this month, tell all your friends and lets get some bmws out there

Comment

New check-in.....arrived here last month, noticed 3 different nice e30's yesterday on 264 so I figured there might be some others around :) I'm in a DS '90 e30 M3. @ OP/Bill, you fly with VFC-12 by chance? I always walk past a car that looks just like the one in your sig on CSL's in the flight line side lot.
              e92 M3
              e30 M3 s52 swap
              w203 C240 wagon (DD)
              190e 5.6 swap (in surgery)

Comment

Hey everybody I just recently got a S50 318 and would like to meet up and have meet and greet i also have 2 friends that have e30s

Comment

Did you do the s50 swap your self? I am actually collecting parts to do a s50 swap into my 318.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYNAVY View Post
                    I'm in a DS '90 e30 M3. @ OP/Bill, you fly with VFC-12 by chance? I always walk past a car that looks just like the one in your sig on CSL's in the flight line side lot.
                    Not I! I'm on plain ol' polished OEM 19's, not CSL's. After googling, I've determined I don't fly with VFC-12 (though I'd kill for a turn in a jet); I'm not military :-P. Is there really another silver e46 M3 with amber turns? That'd be cray.

Don't think I've seen a black M3 since I've moved. Hell, not sure I've seen any e30 M3's 'round these parts, now that I think about it. :-?

Comment

Anyone ever set the backlash on a bmw diff? Mine is banging around at lower speeds.

Comment

being in the hampton road's area, you guys might be interested in the Old Dominion Car Club's 3rd annual car show/meet at odu in norfolk.

1991 325i m20b25 5spd
                        GOES-R Systems Engineer

Comment

I'll be there. Hopefully Eric will have one of his german automobiles running by then. ha

Comment

Originally posted by Bill 84 318i View Post
                            Not I! I'm on plain ol' polished OEM 19's, not CSL's. After googling, I've determined I don't fly with VFC-12 (though I'd kill for a turn in a jet); I'm not military :-P. Is there really another silver e46 M3 with amber turns? That'd be cray.

Don't think I've seen a black M3 since I've moved. Hell, not sure I've seen any e30 M3's 'round these parts, now that I think about it. :-?

There's a Yellow one out here in Chesapeake/Suffolk/Portsmouth. I see it weekly.

M3's are few and far between though.

Comment

Hey guys....new to the area. Any meets going on?

Comment

HEY, someone sell me an e30. Please?
                                = Heidi 1988 325 -> 335i. 7200rpm built M30

Comment

Working...
                                X