Muffler Shop in NJ/Philly area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muffler Shop in NJ/Philly area

Any reputable muffler shops in SJ or Philly (even West Chester) area? I need an exhaust for my 318is and the one place I went to the guy who I talked to was a total cock so I'd prefer not to give them my money. Everyone else I talked to can't bend pipe. I want something custom, not a bolt on replacement so I need pipe bent. If you know of a reputable shop please let me know.

You can try VacMotorsport down in south Philly. They've been in the area for a few decades working on european cars (mainly bmw)

Comment

They're in Trenton, NJ and worth the trip for you.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Thanks guys, but I ended up getting it done locally. I took it to a shop who did work on my 240sx a few years back. I would have done this in the first place but I didn't know they moved, I thought the shop closed. Anyway, I wanted a magnaflow with a tip but the guy couldn't get one for a few days and I've been putting this off long enough. Ended up going with a Flowmaster 40 series with a tip and it turned out pretty nice with a great price.

I'll try to get some good pictures/video up today. It was getting dark before I got a chance last night . $220 total for everything. It's all welded, no clamps. Kept the stock resonator and went 2.5" from that to the muffler. The tip fills the stock cut out very well. I don't think it sounds ricey and I like it, so I'm happy.

Comment

Working...
        X