Need an extra set of hands...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need an extra set of hands...

Hey ya'll, so as some of you know, I got another E30 and it needs some love. Is there anyone out there who's able to lend a hand in doing a timing chain guide rail job on an M42? It would be helpful and I have a garage and a space heater going.

I've got to pick up some more tools, like a flex handle and some wrenches and clamps to hold the cams still, and some other misc stuff...

Anyone who's willing to help gets food and some beer and high fives!! Anyone who can come down one weekend let me know, I'm looking to get it done before school starts!
    Reminiscing...

i maaay be able to if i get my e30 together fast enough myself or get my gas money straight...my dd is a lifted cherokee right now and gas mileage doesnt really exist with it..
    e30s r kool

Comment

i've never done it, but if you need some hands i would be willing to help. post up when you need help and if i don't have anything going on i am down to help.

it would also be nice to learn it since i have an m42

Comment

Old thread, but I just graduated so I actually have some time to tackle this. Any interested party will be compensated as well. I don't have much but I do have a Bentley guide printed out, and all the tools needed to do the job. Could use a floorjack though for extra height.

Shooting for next week during the week, or weekend. Help me get off my ass!
        Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
        X