Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who did i see in Wayne, PA yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexdoubleu View Post
    mad e30s up in yang ming! yang ming e30 meet?! hahahaha
    I'm down for that. How's the food there anyway?

Originally posted by mkoneod View Post
    County line road??

I'll deff hit you up if I'm ever in the west chester area!

Comment

Yep thats it..County line is Conestoga road....I lived right there for 5 years.

Comment

it happens to be the best chinese food in the united states! Check out there website.

worst parking lot ever tho but would be sweet to have a late night meet there

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

I'm in for that meet, I'm only 10 min from Yang Ming, and yes the food is incredible, not your average Chinese. However the "Chiner" down in wynnewood has long been my favorite Chinese place.

Comment

lets organize something! Anyone down for a late sunday meet? Assuming everyone is finished with easter stuff if they have that going on?

Comment

Yea lets do it, I would be free from adult responsibilities by 730. How late are you thinking?

Comment

me and synchro325is are stuck at the willaim penn inn in bluebell until prob 9... parking cars there so we wont be able to make it

Comment

Originally posted by gp.plus View Post
                  Yea lets do it, I would be free from adult responsibilities by 730. How late are you thinking?
                  i was thinking sometime around 8-830 ish? i just need to make sure my car's finished, my radiator decided to basically explode driving back from Street Wars 7 on sunday, thus covering my engine bay in coolant, and sunday is the only day i have to work on it :[

Comment

if you guys do 8 830 ish i think we can make it and both cars should be runnin

Comment

Originally posted by RickSloan View Post
                      if you guys do 8 830 ish i think we can make it and both cars should be runnin
                      sounds good dude! shoot me a text or give me a call if you want 610 613 7386

Comment

so according to yang ming's website, they don't close until 10 on sundays so i dk if anythings different for easter or whatever, but maybe we should meet later? or another day? anyone have any ideas?

Comment

we aren't working sunday, so that means they will not be very busy. They have a lower parking lot that would be perfect for the meet. The owners usually leave before they close on nights that they dont have big parties. But if anybody knows a better spot in the area im up for whatever.

Comment

Another option for the meet is the parking lot on lancaster thats next door to the BRGR Joint. There is no fee on sundays but its first come first serve and not very big but considering this is a school holiday it will probably be open.

Oh and if we do this, anybody who comes and wants to eat at the brgr joint will get employee pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by KirkerBezerker View Post
                              Another option for the meet is the parking lot on lancaster thats next door to the BRGR Joint. There is no fee on sundays but its first come first serve and not very big but considering this is a school holiday it will probably be open.

Oh and if we do this, anybody who comes and wants to eat at the brgr joint will get employee pricing.

hell yeahh! that sounds like the best idea yet!

Comment

I'm game for wherever, alot of rain in the forecast though.

Comment

Working...
                                X