Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philly Burbs Meet

Lets get the locals rounded up!

EVERY SUNDAY STARTING AT 8PM @ THE PARKING LOT ON LANCASTER AND N. WARNER AVE IN BRYN MAWR

but if you wanna show up early and eat at The BRGR Joint you will receive discounted pricing if you mention that you are there for the E30 MEAT

GOOGLE MAP LINK
    Last edited by KirkerBezerker; 04-26-2011, 12:30 AM.

Ill be there

Comment

samezies! stoked to meet some of the local e30 dudes!

Comment

Didn't make it out, but I vote for another on a non-holiday and non-rainy day.
        1991 Alpine 318i w/S52 swap

Comment

update: we're going to plan on making this a weekly meet, every sunday at 8:00!! Hoping to get a little better turnout, we had 5 people last night. Austin should be posting up some pics soon!

Comment

I think we had a great turn out for a very last min meeting! Let's keep doing it every sunday at 8:00

Custom hood emblem by StickerStatus.Com

Comment

super crappy cell shot from sunday

I like the idea of doing it weekly, esp. once summer fully hits

Comment

Wished I was able to make it out to last Sunday meet. Hopefully I'll be able to swing by this Sunday.

So how many of you guys planning to attend Bimmerfest East? Caravaning? If so, where?

Comment

We are all pretty set on gutenfest but haven't discussed any other meets yet. I would be very interested in a caravan to Bimmerfest.

Comment

I have yet to take any decent pics of my car, and I'm thinking of going for a cruise Sunday morning stopping at various impromptu photo ops. I'd like to invite anyone else to join me. Most likely be grabbing some coffee round 9, and home by 12-1.

Comment

Originally posted by gp.plus View Post
                      I have yet to take any decent pics of my car, and I'm thinking of going for a cruise Sunday morning stopping at various impromptu photo ops. I'd like to invite anyone else to join me. Most likely be grabbing some coffee round 9, and home by 12-1.
                      I'd hate to be a debbie downer but I was just reading today in my photography textbook that those are the absolute worst times for taking pictures. So look for shaded areas.

I will be bringing my little tripod with me to the meet this next time so I will be able to get some decent pics this next time.

If anyone else has a larger tripod you should bring it.:up:

Comment

Thats funny to see lancaster ave...its been a while. I vote for what Tom said and you may see another 1/2 a doz E30's or so....Less rain and less holiday.

Comment

Ill bring my tripod, and Yea, ill be looking for shade, I have never had much luck with shots in bright sun.

Comment

Originally posted by gp.plus View Post
                            Any ideas where you're going?

Comment

Prob head out to rt82 in chadds Ford/Delaware area, but I'm open to anywhere really.

Comment

Working...
                              X