No announcement yet.

Northern Md Harford co check in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be at Cecil on the 13th a bunch of my friends are going. I'd be down for whatever. new day and or place? or wendys? what do you guys wanna do?
    My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Anyone going to the bbq? On the 15 th

Comment

What I mean is does anyone want to get together and drive down for the bbq. Havnt shown my car car yet think I may attend.

Comment

Originally posted by MdMetalMulisha View Post
          Hi vinni your location states Nj did you move? was it for Brac. I only ask because my dad works on post and that side of the family lives in Nj. Just curious.
          Well i'm officially moving next weekend. And yes i'm moving for BRAC.

So are you guys exited for bimmerfest being in aberdeen this year?
          Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Anyone going to the bbq? On the 15 th
            What is this? Link?

Comment

Hell yeah I'm excited. Welcome to the area. If you ever need a hand wrenching or looking for parts let me know. Body's bbq and bimmerfest I'm stoaked.

Comment

Originally posted by shEck3lls0 View Post
                There is already meets every sunday at the wendy's in perryhall if you all know where that is. We could start something new though.
                I know i said something about this before, but it'd be a lot better to just have our own or at least at a different location. Wendy's is riced out cars and cop magnet kids now. i know i don't really need any more harassment.

Comment

I hear that. Too old that that shit. I just registered my gf car and mine for bimmerfest and going to body's bbq but I still have time for a local meet. Anyone down for next saturday? New place start something fresh?

Comment

damn only day i have off next week is sunday...and thats the mothers day!

Comment

I hear that. Too old that that shit. I just registered my gf car and mine for bimmerfest and going to body's bbq but I still have time for a local meet. Anyone down for next saturday? New place start something fresh?
                      You mean Brody's BBQ? :)

Comment

Yes that's what I mean Damn spell check on the smart phone. Who wants to meet in Bel air and cruise down.
                        Last edited by MdMetalMulisha; 05-09-2011, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Yes that's what I mean Damn spell check on the smart phone. Who wants to meet in Bel air and cruise down.
                          Sure. Where you wanna meet?

Comment

Starbucks belair close to 95. How does that sound decide on time as we get closer. The event has been rescheduled to the 29 th. I.ll have some track slips by then Friday night grudge match at Cecil on the 27 th. New tires today futura oh yea.

Comment

Working...
                            X