Atlantic city meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantic city meet

hey guys, do u think we could drum up enough interest to put together a meet in ac? i work for showboat and could facilitate plenty of room for what ever we would want to do. can also get discounted rooms if anyone would want to stay over and enjoy the night life. this is just something i'm sitting here contemplating after the great time at g-fest. wouldn't even need a rain date as i can provide indoor accomidations for all cars. shoot me back some feedback either ya or na.
    sigpic

I would be a ya. If there's a swell there's a nice break right off show boat.

Comment

Originally posted by gp.plus View Post
      I would be a ya. If there's a swell there's a nice break right off show boat.
      them guys are out there working that swell even through the winter
      sigpic

Comment

Around July 6 and I would be down to E30, booze, and gamble...need a place to stay too.

Comment

always down and always in a.c. hook it up with rooms

Comment

I'm definitely down! I'll probably only be able to be there for the nightlife though. I only have monday's of with the opera company and don't know what my daily schedule is just yet but I'm generally busy from 10am-10pm with the opera.
            stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by long tall eta View Post
              them guys are out there working that swell even through the winter
              Yea I used to be one of them, I hope this comes together, definitely has epic potential.

Comment

I am in as well. Just not on a holiday weekend.
                I Drive a VW CC, I play with a BMW!

Stanceworks SN: Sugmag
                VWVortex SN: Sugmag

Comment

i'll get with marketing early next week and see what scheduling looks like.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd be there as long as it's on a weekend.
                    1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

I'm in. sounds like fun.
                      1986 325 ES - http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=202048

Comment

I'm in for a saturday night - sunday trip.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                        X