Va Meet possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Va Meet possible?

Anyone interested in having a little mini meet around central VA some day that week? I am in Lynchburg and just don't meet many other E30 owners close by and I thought I would see if anyone here lived near by and wanted to M&G...what ever.
    HDE30 <3

Bump
    HDE30 <3

Comment

I am interested.

Nick

Comment

looks liek the only people around are you me and paul... nobody else is willing to make the drive.
        HDE30 <3

Comment

I don't get back form Syracuse NY Until the 14th.. and I'm pretty sure I won't WANT to be back on the road for a couple of days.. but i'd definitely like to meet up with you guys sometime in August before school starts back up.

Rach

Comment

tahts cool Im just on vacation that week so i was gonna try to get it lined up for then
            HDE30 <3

Comment

Nick, you'll be at O'fest this year?
              Trevor Ely
              '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
              '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

I hope to be at O'fest. I wish they hadn't scheduled all of the cool stuff during the week...i can't miss that much class.

Nick

Comment

I am up for a meet in Va, I know Aaron is too. (bmw4aaron if anyone knows him)

Comment

Working...
                  X