VA **Weekly Fairfax Corner Thursday Meets**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VA **Weekly Fairfax Corner Thursday Meets**

SPRING/SUMMER MEETS (For Fall,Winter, or RAINNNNNNN see below!)

The weekly 'Fairfax Corner' Meet will take place on Thursdays at Fairfax Corner! (Parking Lot next to the intersecting roads of Random Hills Rd and Government Center Pkwy)

Starting Time: 8:30pm till whenever

PLEASE be respectful and drive carefully. We don't need to see how fast your car is nor how loud The police have no reason to bother us as long as we play by the rules. If you are being reckless, YOU will be liable for your own actions. Fairfax Corner security is informed of our presence on Thursdays and is fine with us meeting here every week.

There are a variety of food and drink locations within walking distance at Fairfax Corner. Please be mindful that it is a privilege to be here so...
    PLEASE pick up your own trash or better yet PLEASE do not litter. "stopthatshit"

Address:
    Fairfax Corner
    11900 Palace Way
    Fairfax, VA 22030

General Directions
    From I-66:
    From I-66, take Exit 57B – West (Route 50). Pass the exit for Fair Oaks Mall and then take the South exit for West Ox Road (Route 608). At the 3rd stoplight turn left onto Monument Drive. At the 4th stoplight, turn left onto Fairfax Corner Avenue. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro and Rio Grande Café flank the entrance.

From Fairfax County Parkway (Route 7100):
    Turn East onto Fair Lakes Parkway, heading towards Fair Oaks Mall. At the 3rd stoplight, turn right onto Monument Drive. At the 3rd stoplight, turn left onto Fairfax Corner Avenue. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro and Rio Grande Café flank the entrance.

IF IT RAINS WE WILL MEET AT A DIFFERENT LOCATION (FAIRFAX TOWN CENTER) vvvvv**see below**vvvvv

FALL/WINTER/ or RAIN MEETS

Our FALL, WINTER or RAIN meets will take place at the FAIRFAX TOWN CENTER BOTTOM LEVEL PARKING GARAGE. The garage is adjacent to the Fairfax Town Center Regal Cinemas.

Fairfax Town Center
    12200 Fairfax Towne Center
    Fairfax, VA 22033-2877

From Maryland:
    495 to 66W proceed 4 miles on 66W
    Exit to Rt50W toward Fair Oaks and Winchester go 0.9 miles
    Take third exit on your right VA-608 West Ox Rd South
    Take First right into Fairfax Town Center (2nd Traffic Light)
    Proceed Straight toward the Movie Theater Make right at Stop sign

From Manassas:
    66E toward Fairfax go about 10 miles
    Exit Rt 50W toward Winchester go about 1 mile.
    Take the VA-608 West Ox Rd South exit on the right
    Make a right at the 2nd traffic light into Fairfax Town Center
    Proceed straight toward the movie theater
    then make a right at the stop sign
    garage is adjacent to movie theater.
    -busterhax

bump for gorgeous weather
    -busterhax

Comment

i would come if i was in the area
      #Treadlifematters

Comment

Tonight it will be at BJs due to the high volume for the Harry Potter release.
        -busterhax

Comment

Originally posted by busterhax View Post
          Tonight it will be at BJs due to the high volume for the Harry Potter release.
          hahaha

HEY! some of u guys should come out to the college park meet. show these ricers what a true performance automobile looks like. me and my boy max are there with our e30's but thats kinda the only regular beemers i see. im in fort washington, md so fairfax is kinda far. i went once and there werent to many cars so i havnt made the trek since

is the turnout getting better?
          m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
          build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Not sure when you went, but I don't think they are big enough to justify the drive from MD.
            -busterhax

Comment

I've made the drive a few times and will prolly come out next week if it's dry.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

ill come out as soon as my car is back together :( i miss my e30. i try to make it to every cp/faifax meet, as long as the car is running and the roads are dry.

Comment

what happened to your car?
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

nothing happened to it, just wanting to upgrade. pulled the motor out after we got back from gfest. installed orings in block, vac turbo cam, bigger turbo, different diff, new exhaust setup, new wheels the list goes on lol. should be done in about a week.

Comment

Barely loosing to that vette really got to you huh? lol i kid i kid. Sweet, sounds awesome. I upgraded too. Vac stg 2 head and their big cams.

Comment

haha that guy suprised me. i felt better after he told me he had a fully built motor in it lol. man i havent seen your car in forever. is it running? bimmerfest?

Comment

Oh damn, I guess I missed that it was built. Prolly when my alpine was being towed by the benz lol.

Oh the s50......we'll see....o:).

Comment

bumpitybumpbump
                            -busterhax

Comment

going when i get off work. Have not gone to this meet yet, hope i dont get to many bad looks for being the new guy...
                              #Treadlifematters

Comment

Working...
                              X