Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoVa 89 325is with 24v swap

SOLD!!!!!!!

OK so i dont really wanna sell my car because i've been through a bunch of shit with it but im moving in 2-3 months and financially it wouldnt be smart to take it with me. Im not in a hurry to sell it so if no one wants it ill just take it with me and keep working on it.

Mods:
    92 m50nv from an e34 with 165k on it iirc. Does not smoke and does not burn or leak oil. Replaced rear main seal and oil pan gasket before dropping in. From a visual inspection of the cylinder head it has been rebuilt at sometime in its life. It's " brand new" clean inside and i can see new valve seals. Also c101 plug is wired directly into the e34 harness to make it look cleaner.
    Revshift 95a trans and engine mounts with e36 arms and modified trans brace.
    G260 with around the same mileage as the engine. Running redline gear oil.
    F1 racing stage 2 clutch with stock i flywheel resurfaced and shaved to clear oil pan (weighs 13 lbs iirc).
    New sway bar endlinks
    Working cruise control
    Obd2 exhaust manifolds, custom downpipes to 2.5 inch piping to a thrush muffler. At some point in the next 2 weeks i will be adding a cat converter to quiet it down some.
    Spare m50 nv block with an m52 crank ( i was gonna build a 2.8l m50)
    Spare m50nv cylinder head complete with cams and trays, no valve cover.
    2:93 open diff ( for great gas mileage on roadtrips)
    Will also come with a spare set of 17's. (see pics)
    Theres more but thats all i can think of at the moment.

There is minor rust on the tail end of the car but i can get that fixed for any potential buyers for a little extra. Rear valence, battery box and taglight area. Also the sunroof has rust on it but i have a new rust free sunroof that will go with the car. Body has around 293xxx with a clean and clear title, not salvage.
    It needs a seat bracket for the corbeau seat i have in it (currently not bolted in). The car is dirty in the pics but it will be detailed before the new owner takes posession.

This car would be good for someone looking for a project/track car.
    Price is 2200 firm. You could put a car together for what im asking but save yourself the work and have a 24v swapped e30 for the same price already put together. Pm for fastest response. Call or text for serious buyers only 816-447-7445. Located in winchester virginia about an hour outside of the NoVa/Dc area.

Last edited by rotarievtec; 07-16-2011, 09:36 PM.
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    I don silk gloves and place them into a sacred envelope made of magic and lined with Unicorn fur, seal the envelope with an adhesive made from strands of Gypsy hair and wrap the whole thing in a snazzy looking faux gold leaf paper, with elm leaf inlay from Costco. Unfortunately, by the time it gets to you, all of that fancy stuff will likely have been picked clean by the greedy postal service employees. Please don't be surprised to see just a plain envelope.

so you got it running? have any pics of the corbeau seat? I have a bracket but no seat. What happened to the zf trans?
    My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Ya got it running. Took a little longer than i expected but it was all worth it. Sucks ass that i gotta move again and can't enjoy the car longer. You wanna sell that bracket? I can pm you pics of the seat.
      I sold the zf trans to a guy over at revshift and got mounts and cash for it.

By the way the car is sold.
      Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
      I don silk gloves and place them into a sacred envelope made of magic and lined with Unicorn fur, seal the envelope with an adhesive made from strands of Gypsy hair and wrap the whole thing in a snazzy looking faux gold leaf paper, with elm leaf inlay from Costco. Unfortunately, by the time it gets to you, all of that fancy stuff will likely have been picked clean by the greedy postal service employees. Please don't be surprised to see just a plain envelope.

Comment

waaiiit so all this is sold?

im interested in the electric fan and what stage clutch is that?
        m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
        build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Looking for you

Hey I've been trying to get a hold of you. Looking for any shipping information on the bumpers... Here is my number 757-270-4445. Thanks in advance.

Dave

Comment

Working...
          X