H20i - September 24 & 25th 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
    it was so shit, our room smelled awful and our buddie's room had straight up GLASS on the floor!

I wish I had a chance to say hi, you guys weren't in room 408 by chance, were ya?

I had the slammed 4dr bronzit:

I parked by the office next to the slammed A4
    Thats low! haha. And nope, we were in 418 however. And Dnick, let me know if you see any more.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Yeah man ill let u know.
      Lol I've been seeing sooo many vws zipping up and down rt. 40 today(in ellicott city).
      Prob all from h2o

Comment

wish I didnt have so many problems so I could cruze around with you guys. Mine was broke down on 56th st all weekend. I was sittin bitch in the satin black e30 with orange borbet a's

Comment

I was there in the white 318is coupe with teal 3 piece wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
            wish I didnt have so many problems so I could cruze around with you guys. Mine was broke down on 56th st all weekend. I was sittin bitch in the satin black e30 with orange borbet a's
            shit what happened ?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbmx68 View Post
              I was there in the white 318is coupe with teal 3 piece wheels.
              saw u, looked sick man

Comment

OH SHIT - I met you at the BBQ I think, I was the guy asking about the febi guibo shift knob with the glasses! That car was sick, you guys were super nice too

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Originally posted by dnick View Post
                  saw u, looked sick man
                  thanks, I was rushing to get my rabbit ready it just didn't happen in time :( glad the e30 drove me around like a champ all weekend!

Comment

thanks, I was rushing to get my rabbit ready it just didn't happen in time :( glad the e30 drove me around like a champ all weekend!
                    pic of rabbit? and sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
                      OH SHIT - I met you at the BBQ I think, I was the guy asking about the febi guibo shift knob with the glasses! That car was sick, you guys were super nice too
                      That was I.

Got in town late Friday night. Lost my IS lip on the way.
                      Found a IS lip local, so Sat morning I was heading across the bridge to get one from ill4noreason. Blew a bag once I got across the bridge.
                      Fixed the bag and it lasted for about a hour. long enough to get back across the bridge to 56th st. Came back across the bridge to find a bag at one of the vendors and got a screw through my buddys tire at the same spot my bag blew. Got tire fixed and went looking for a bag. Didnt find shit.
                      Got more shit to fix the bag, ripped it all apart and patched it from the inside and got it all back together. went to go drive it and had no keys. Some where along the lines I lost them. So we went looking for my keys.
                      Back across the bridge to the show feild and not even two ft off the rd we got stuck. Cops cam and pulled us out. Thats what all the hay was from Sunday..lol
                      Soooooo, I busted the ignition and got the car running. Made it 2.5 hours outside of MD and the bag let go for its last time. My buddy Tyler lived 20 minutes away from where we broke down and came to save the day. I made it home at 7am after sleeping at a truck stop for 2 hours.
                      One hell of a weekend!!!

Comment

damn that sounds like a hell of a trip glad you made it back to PA in one piece.
                        Here is the bunny been down for the count since 09

Comment

That was I.

Got in town late Friday night. Lost my IS lip on the way.
                          Found a IS lip local, so Sat morning I was heading across the bridge to get one from ill4noreason. Blew a bag once I got across the bridge.
                          Fixed the bag and it lasted for about a hour. long enough to get back across the bridge to 56th st. Came back across the bridge to find a bag at one of the vendors and got a screw through my buddys tire at the same spot my bag blew. Got tire fixed and went looking for a bag. Didnt find shit.
                          Got more shit to fix the bag, ripped it all apart and patched it from the inside and got it all back together. went to go drive it and had no keys. Some where along the lines I lost them. So we went looking for my keys.
                          Back across the bridge to the show feild and not even two ft off the rd we got stuck. Cops cam and pulled us out. Thats what all the hay was from Sunday..lol
                          Soooooo, I busted the ignition and got the car running. Made it 2.5 hours outside of MD and the bag let go for its last time. My buddy Tyler lived 20 minutes away from where we broke down and came to save the day. I made it home at 7am after sleeping at a truck stop for 2 hours.
                          One hell of a weekend!!!
                          WOW. what a weekend. whats the story on it now?

Comment

damn that sounds like a hell of a trip glad you made it back to PA in one piece.
                            Here is the bunny been down for the count since 09
                            sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by dnick View Post
                              WOW. what a weekend. whats the story on it now?
                              All new locks on the way. Ordering a replacement bag tomorrow.
                              Car, air ride and wheels are all for sale!!..
                              Basicly, Show status = Broke status.
                              Im going back to goils, cheap wheels and a e30 I could care less if it got a scratch or dent in it.

Comment

All new locks on the way. Ordering a replacement bag tomorrow.
                                Car, air ride and wheels are all for sale!!..
                                Basicly, Show status = Broke status.
                                Im going back to goils, cheap wheels and a e30 I could care less if it got a scratch or dent in it.
                                whoa! so now itll be like.. idgaf status?

Comment

Working...
                                X