Need Paint Stripped from Something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Paint Stripped from Something?

I recently bought a soda blaster that works amazing. I have already done some side work with it bike frame, some valve covers, rims and other small parts for a car that are painted. Pretty much im offering my ability to strip small parts for a fee (much cheaper than a shop would charge.) Prices for stripping will vary by part size and how intricate it is. Plus shipping back to customer if necess.
    Here is an example of how well it cleaned up a section of my roll cage:

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions!

Can you strip a set of wheels? How much would you charge?
    sigpic

1989 Alpine 325is 2dr m50 swapped
    Build Thread:
    Current ongoing build. Check it out!
    1991 318is 4dr rallycross
    Rallycross Build Thread.
    1991 Alpine 318is coupe - sold

Comment

Originally posted by shEck3lls0 View Post
      Can you strip a set of wheels? How much would you charge?
      PM me a picture of the wheels and how much you would want done the whole wheel or just the face of the wheel. We'll discuss pricing when i figure out exactly what you want. I am definitely open to doing wheels they are just a little time consuming.

Comment

Thought there would be more interest in this!

Comment

I'd be interested in doing a set of wheels as well. Could you do it witht the tires still on? I would need just the faces done so I can repaint them.
          I Drive a VW CC, I play with a BMW!

Stanceworks SN: Sugmag
          VWVortex SN: Sugmag

Comment

Originally posted by oreilly View Post
            I'd be interested in doing a set of wheels as well. Could you do it witht the tires still on? I would need just the faces done so I can repaint them.
            Yes the sand does not damage rubber. Its pretty amazing how this stuff works. PM me so we can discuss what kind of wheels and such.

Dan

Comment

Working...
            X