MD e30 meets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MD e30 meets?

anyone here in maryland if so where do you meet up and when?
    '84 318i
    '87 325is
    '86 325is
    '89 M3

im about 3 hrs from Md in VA. not too bad of a drive. let me know if ya get something together for a meet
    HDE30 <3

Comment

Where are you at? I live at home in Clear Spring near Hagerstown, but I live/go to school in Baltimore right now. I've been trying to get things together for awhile, but everyones schedules dont work. Set a date and place and have people work to your time... seems to work best. Let me know.
      Old and improved:

Comment

i know western maryland pretty good i used to go to frostburg but the baltimore area i try to stay away from... we are going to have to get something togather next year for the import car show in OC thats for sure... i used to organize the meets for team-integra.net so lemme think for a minute and i'll come up with something.
        '84 318i
        '87 325is
        '86 325is
        '89 M3

Comment

Lynchburg VA but ill drive wherever
          HDE30 <3

Comment

I live in greencastle about 10 minutes from hagerstown.

Comment

cowden i love your sig first of all second of all we could try to plan something for like middle of next month... what area of maryland would be best to meet up in?
              '84 318i
              '87 325is
              '86 325is
              '89 M3

Comment

I'm there. I'm in Frederick for school, but my hometown is in Kensington, near Rockville/Bethesda.
                Reminiscing...

Comment

any idea where we should meet at? any track events or shows or anything like that in oct that anyone knows of?
                  '84 318i
                  '87 325is
                  '86 325is
                  '89 M3

Comment

I don't know of anything but I know this past weekend (i think) there was a drift event somewhere in or close to md. I think dados m3 was there. Sorry i didnt get back so soon my computer took a crap on me.

Comment

thats kewl... if you guys hear of or know of anything let us know...
                      '84 318i
                      '87 325is
                      '86 325is
                      '89 M3

Comment

I'm up for weekends whenever someone wants to do something. Keep posting.
                        Old and improved:

Comment

i'm in!!!!!!! we will need to set up something. what about at someone's house mines cool but how many people would be up for driving to good old clear spring MD?????

Mike Fritz

Comment

Id drive to your house "fast one".... oh thats cause i only live 5 minutes away. When im home that is.
                            Old and improved:

Comment

Originally posted by The Fast One!
                              i'm in!!!!!!! we will need to set up something. what about at someone's house mines cool but how many people would be up for driving to good old clear spring MD?????
                              what is there to do there...? we need a track or solo event or something
                              '84 318i
                              '87 325is
                              '86 325is
                              '89 M3

Comment

Working...
                              X