Engines in MD F/S one is free!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engines in MD F/S one is free!

Soon I should have a near complete* M50TU swap that is plug and play, as well as many extra swap parts. I have an M20 complete bottom end that has been sitting outside, has ~280k on it, but is free if you would like it. Pistons appear to be good, I'm sure the crank is good, oil pan is great, many useful parts still attatched.

*The swap will need trans and engine mounts, and maybe a few small odds and ends. It should include the good condition, running engine, swap ready harness that has been in my car for a year with no problems, G260 trans with a leaky output shaft seal, DME with ebay chip, hacked together exhaust to get the car on the road, modified E21 booster, possibly a late model 325 radiator/overflow tank or M42 rad, and some other things I have laying around. I would probably be looking to get in the range of $1000 picked up for all of it. Just putting it out there that it will be available in the near future. Bigger and better things coming my way.

Also WTT clean Brilliant red trunk with E28 Mtech spoiler for a clean spoilerless Brilliant red trunk+cash.

Comment

Does that M20 have a oil pan? Figure Id ask..lol I could use a spare.

Comment

Originally posted by DREWHALL View Post
        oil pan is great

:pimp:

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

for some reason the first post looked completly different before I posted..
          :/

Comment

is anything on the m20 left. im in fort washington, MD but will be headed up north soon
            m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
            build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
              for some reason the first post looked completly different before I posted..
              :/
              Ninja edit?

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Oil pan, valve cover, and intake mani off the M20 are spoken for. Other than that it's fair game. Oil pump is already gone.

I edited immediately after posting because I hit enter and it posted, but it reposted at 5:29 after I added a couple more lines. I don't understand unless it took half an hour to recognize lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DREWHALL View Post
                  Oil pan, valve cover, and intake mani off the M20 are spoken for. Other than that it's fair game. Oil pump is already gone.

I edited immediately after posting because I hit enter and it posted, but it reposted at 5:29 after I added a couple more lines. I don't understand unless it took half an hour to recognize lol.
                  damn. seriously? i wanted the oil pan. how about the block? still around?
                  m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
                  build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Block is still available and still good. Would need cleaned up/honed but it is not damaged.

Comment

I've got a brand new unmodified E21 booster and one I bought new from rockauto, modified, and have been using in my swap for the past year. Would like $100 for unmodified, $150 for modified. Also have a "White325is" 24v/G260 trans brace I will sell with the swap or seperate, would like $40 for this if it doesn't go with the swap. I have a modified stock trans brace I will include with the price of the swap.

Comment

M20 is still around, feel free to pick it up any time. M50 is out, trans, wiring harness and all accesories are on it. I'll take $800 for it ready to swap, plug and play.

Comment

wait, whats going in your car then?

Comment

is it a 2.7 or 2.5 ?

Comment

Originally posted by dnick View Post
                              wait, whats going in your car then?
                              A very healthy S50 ;)

M20 is a 2.5 that came out of a late model IS coupe. It's outside so it's rusty, good for scrap money or to have the block cleaned up and built. Still has A/C compressor, alt, p/s pump, mount arms, a few other things on it. Micsellaneous brackets, etc. Like I said I also have a Mike White325is G260/24v trans brace I don't need, modified E21 booster for a 24v swap, unmodified E21 booster, and some other crap for sale. I need some funds to buy parts for my build.

Comment

Working...
                              X