Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philly BMW swap meet

dunno if anyone posted about this on here yet but:

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Originally posted by dback
    Do you have a garage full of BMW parts looking for a new home? Looking for a part? Have a car to sell, transporter, trailer or other miscelaneous items? Or, does your shop have shelves of overstocks or clearance items?

The Simeone Museum Foundation (www.simeonefoundation.org) has offered it's huge fenced in parking lot to host Philadelphia's first ever BMW exclusive swap meet, rain or shine on November 5th.

Vendors are welcome and should register at swaptoberfest@aol.com If you have any questions please send an email.
    The cost is $12 per person, students $8 and includes museum admission. We are hoping to make this Swaptoberfest a yearly event.

The museum is near the Philly airport and has EZ access off of Route I-95
    I heard about it from a guy who owns a shop around me before I saw if on bimmerforums. Looks like fun that museum is packed with cool shit to begin with.

Ive been to this museum and it is simply fantastic. It's worth the trip all by itself. I will definitely be going. Rally at the College Park Starbucks that morning. Details to follow.
    1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
    1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
    1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

I've been there. Its awesome. Will be attending.

Comment

Wow... I did not notice that there was a museum a few blocks away from my parent's house. More than likely I'll be there!

Comment

bump happening this weekend!

Comment

Working...
          X