Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS NoVa: Full beige/tan interior for sedan with early comfort seats. And other stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS NoVa: Full beige/tan interior for sedan with early comfort seats. And other stuff

In case anyone is interested: I have my full seats and door cards for sale.

These are tan/beige comfort seats ouf of an '85 318i.

Back seats are in nice condition but could probably use some cleaning. No rips or tears that I see. They're out of an '85 sedan if that matters. Fronts are functional though the tilt mechanisms are a bit wacky. Passenger seat is in decent shape. Driver's seat has a few rips, but is functional. Not trashed by any means, and foam is all there, just needs some TLC and minor repair. All headrests included. Sliders work. Springs, etc all appear to be in functional shape.

I also have all four door cards and pulls, and front door pockets. Plus a couple spare pulls/pockets. All are in pretty good shape.

Anyhow, asking $150 or best offer for all of it. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll take some pics and post them up for you.

Located in Burke (Fairfax area).

Also have
    - cruise control module $20obo
    - powdercoated M10 exhaust manifold (silver) looks very nice $40obo
    - M10 intake manifold $50obo
    - new in bag OEM sunroof seal $10

and several boxes of other stuff that I still need to go through.
    Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
    Track/street e21 build
    visit Condor Speed Shop
    visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI
Working...
X