Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
    Wow you're pretty cool bro.

Yeah man, he builds trans braces, outweighs anything ive ever built.

Oh wait I've made my own trans braces for 3 different swaps becuase their stupid easy and he overcharges for them

Comment

lawl the internet

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
        Me, hate on you? I have no reason to hate. Ive built cars that will far out weight anything you will ever build. It was a simple question asking for a simple answer. But you wanna reply like you have a dick in your ass.

Comment

I am just here to throw out this crazy idea... since you have perfectly budgeted this turbo build I would assume you budgeted some extra coinage for things that will come up... you know the stuff you forgot, stuff that breaks or parts you find that need replacement.

Buy the stand. Then post it for sale after you are done.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
            I am just here to throw out this crazy idea... since you have perfectly budgeted this turbo build I would assume you budgeted some extra coinage for things that will come up... you know the stuff you forgot, stuff that breaks or parts you find that need replacement.

Buy the stand. Then post it for sale after you are done.

Thanks man. I ended up just doing everything I needed to do with a cherry picker with a load leveler on it. Worked out fine. Need to sell a bunch of stuff I have laying around to have enough cash to get the final stuff together. Did not budget having to pay some one to build me up a full MS1 setup so that hit me kinda hard, I shall move on though. I should have it driveable by christmas latest. Hopefully by december.

Comment

Working...
            X