Parting out an 88 325is
Collapse
X
-
Grr... Might be fixing and selling the car now... I'll let you know.Leave a comment:
-
ive got an 87 325is and im looking for the dash piece that fits under the steering wheel
the second piece is a bit tricky. in fact i just noticed it missing 5 minutes ago. So on the 2dr, the rear window that only cracks open has a little rubber flap that runs above the trim of the window. This is a black rubber piece which fills the space between that window trim and the upper body trim piece. I just noticed why my passenger side looked so funny. its missing. i dont even know why i havnt noticed it.lol
well do u have those. my cars a 87 325is in case it wont even fit
Oh and the oil pan! thats rightLeave a comment:
-
what kind of headlights do u have
I am looking for some decent smiliesLeave a comment:
-
You guys have an email from me.Leave a comment:
-
Still have the IS front lip? How about the knee bolster under the dash? How much shipped?Leave a comment:
-
*Shrugs* I have a bunch of ecus lying around.
Rear wheel sensor... you mean the one in the diff?Leave a comment:
-
A whole mess of different dmes came with the m20. Rear wheel speed sensors in good shape?Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: