• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ed94r View Post
    Interested in drop hats.

Ed
    pmd

Comment

wtb: mounting hinge for a glove box (the part that opens it)
      #Treadlifematters

Comment

Originally posted by Bothfeetin View Post
        wtb: mounting hinge for a glove box (the part that opens it)
        so you want the hinge or the latch?

i have a spair hinge

Comment

Fuck, I'm in need of a g260 tranny now.
          2008 335i - n54b30
          1991 318i - m52b28
          1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

Originally posted by drumad View Post
            Fuck, I'm in need of a g260 tranny now.
            ;)

Comment

I have a spare 260 sittin in my garage right now

Comment

Originally posted by German_STIG View Post
                I have a spare 260 sittin in my garage right now
                How much you looking to let that tranny go for?
                I have friends who are EOD bro.

That's awesome. I have friends who make coffee for a living, but you don't see me rocking out a bunch of lattes

Comment

Sorry I already sold the tranny

Comment

I have some E36 parts off my 328is, stock exhaust, front and rear bumpers, hood, dove interior parts, electronics, etc.. On the eastern shore and would love to get rid of this E36 crap!

Looking for: Stock i exhaust or aftermarket, rust free gas tank, early taillights, other than bottlecap wheels, suspension setups, working obc, good condition diving boards and surrounds/trim, early 4 dr lower passenger door trim

Comment

Anyone have a decent front drivers side tan vinyl seat (current one has a giant hole in the center bottom) and maybe some used but not toasted shock inserts/rear shocks (nothing sporty, just for a 318i I want to sell)? The cheaper the better, trades would be fine too, I have plenty of M42 bits.

Comment

Anyone happen to have 2 of the eccentric bolts that are needed in the rear end of a modded e30 subframe? I have my entire rear end disassembled and just sitting around waiting for these bolts to arrive.

I ordered them alreay, however the soonest they will be here is Thursday (7/12). I would really like to get my car assembled prior to then.

If anyone has these let me know, we can work something out and I can give you my new bolts when they come in from BMW.

Thanks

JT

Comment

Originally posted by almostM View Post
                          I have some E36 parts off my 328is, stock exhaust, front and rear bumpers, hood, dove interior parts, electronics, etc.. On the eastern shore and would love to get rid of this E36 crap!

Looking for: Stock i exhaust or aftermarket, rust free gas tank, early taillights, other than bottlecap wheels, suspension setups, working obc, good condition diving boards and surrounds/trim, early 4 dr lower passenger door trim

do you need a 318is tank or 325 tank
                          or should I say 1 or 2 hole tank

Comment

WTB a 3.73 LSD. Medium case.

Cheap is better. Needs to be fully functional but can make a little noise.
                            Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

I still have this brand new IS Lip.
                              1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Looking for a M50B25 (non-vanos) long block; I'd take a complete setup with accessories if you absolutely didn't want to part it out and the price was right.

Comment

Working...
                                X