Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS : Leather E Brake Handles, ATE Brake Fluid, M Shift Knob, Guitar, etc

Little of this, little of that. Making room for new:

E34 E-brake handles. Wonderful condition. Tight stitching. Good color. $10 each.

M-shift knob. Rough condition. Leather torn. $5.

Mann Fuel Filter WK830. $10.

Alternator of M20. Needs rebuilt. $15

Ryobi handyman kit. 18V. Bag, charger with two batteries in good used condition that hokd a good charge. Circular saw, reciprocating saw with extra dewalt blades, drill and light. Was 150 new. $70. I needed the gear to do a bathroom refinish. Bathroom is done and ready to do the next bathroom.

S&W M&P Pistol cases. Will fit all others, too. Hard plastic w foam inserts. Good for transport or keeping in storage. Can be locked. $15 each.

Takemine GS330S. Awesome acoustic. Mellow sound. Very clean condition. Straight neck. ready to play, perfect for beginner or to add to collection. Comes w/ KORG electronic tuner, stand, capo, feedback buster and picks. $250.

I can meet up with ya locally. Pictures if needed. Out of town and unable to make the meet this Friday.. as usual, but can def get to ya locally PG and AA counties. Negotiable prices. With I coukd have made the swap meet so here is my late entry.
    Last edited by CabrioPunk; 02-26-2012, 01:02 PM. Reason: sold some items.

PM me is best

Comment

Make offers. I am wanting my closet space back.

Comment

Make Offers. Cash talks.

Comment

Received my switches yesterday. Good Seller here! Will post pics after I install them.
          TWELVE HAMMERS

Comment

sold
            Last edited by CabrioPunk; 02-26-2012, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X