Paintless dent repair near Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paintless dent repair near Baltimore

I almost never post unsolicited feedback, but if anyone in/around Baltimore ever needs a good PDR guy, give Stephen at call at Paintless Dent Doctor http://www.paintlessdentdoctormd.com/ . I had him take out two dents/dings (one self-inflicted :oops: ) on my e30 and one on my new e91 that I though might be impossible because it was right in the middle of the "character line" that flows up the side of the car. He showed up on time, did an incredible job, and charges really reasonable rates. Just sharing this since I know it can be hit or miss with these types of mobile services.

Graham
    sigpic
    1988 325ic
    1988 325is (track car)
    1985 528i euro

I wish there was a PDR guy where I live.
    1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
      I wish there was a PDR guy where I live.
      Where are you located?
      http://www.dentmasters.com/ service the NoVA area from Fredericksburg north and DC/MD suburbs, and do good work.

Comment

Waynesboro.
        1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

You might check with the dealer or higher-end used car dealers in Charlottesville to see who they use.
          Last edited by John in VA; 02-24-2012, 09:36 AM.

Comment

ill keep him in mind, need 3 really small dents out of my E92...drives me crazy!
            sigpic
            E30love

Comment

PM me and I'll give you my Guys #

He is VERY well priced. Works for my dealership but does tons of side work for friends, he did both my verts and is doing my coupe when he has free time

The guy is a PRO in every sense.

Oh and he lives by PA/MD line but works in Towson and owings mills

Comment

Could he do that dent on the rear quarter of my car? I want that taken care of. Especially if I'm painting it this summer.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Working...
                X