na: late model m30 swapped MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

na: late model m30 swapped MD

i talked to this guy when i was looking for a car. seems its well put together and he really needs to sell, the price has been coming down a lot over the last month.

someone get on this.

saw that, hope someone snags that up!

Comment

well, looks like I'm going to take a look at it this weekend
      2008 335i - n54b30
      1991 318i - m52b28
      1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

I have been keeping an eye on this thing for some time now. I think 2000 is a more realistic price for this car than what he was originally asking. Not sure if it still is, but it was missing the front bumper and had a huge dent in front driver fender. Looked like he clipped something or something clipped him. He states some more about the car over on bf.c. If I remember correctly it needs some work to be a completed project, but at 2000 looks like a great buy! I'd be calling him up but I just picked up an 85 745i euro to play with. If someone local gets this let me know I'd love to come out and see this swap.

Comment

lame it got sold
          2008 335i - n54b30
          1991 318i - m52b28
          1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

Damn it.... Was talking to the guy yesterday. He said he would call me back but never did..... Whoever bought it better do it justice.
            sigpic

1989 Alpine 325is 2dr m50 swapped
            Build Thread:
            Current ongoing build. Check it out!
            1991 318is 4dr rallycross
            Rallycross Build Thread.
            1991 Alpine 318is coupe - sold

Comment

This guy relisted this thing at 4000 again today... 3 days after listing for 2000.

Swap or not am I crazy for thinking 4000 is steep for an project that isnt completed? Missing front bumper, needs body work, and a "few" things buttoned up?? Not trying to crap on his sale, just wondeirng what I am missing.

Comment

Why would he relist it at a higher price? Confused....

The original guy said he was in elkton, now its changed to chesapeak city?
                Maybe someone bought it and relisted it after figuring out it still has work to be a completed project?
                sigpic

1989 Alpine 325is 2dr m50 swapped
                Build Thread:
                Current ongoing build. Check it out!
                1991 318is 4dr rallycross
                Rallycross Build Thread.
                1991 Alpine 318is coupe - sold

Comment

No, it is the same guy. He has been listing it for between 3800 and 4200 since early January. If I recall in January he said it needed a brake booster and several sensors connected. Also, from what I gather from keeping an eye on this the lst two months is that he and his wife are splitting time between Elkton and Chesapeake City until they move to the US Virgin Islands.

I am confused as well.

Comment

did he throw up the package deal for the 5 series m50 car too?

Comment

I havent seen the add for the other car in a while. He hasnt mentioned that package deal for a while either.

Comment

BTW... how is the slicktop project coming along devon?? I graduate from grad school in May and need to start meetin' some of the baltimore crew when my time opens up.

Comment

^ where ya at in bmore?

Comment

Glen burnie area.

Comment

oh ok, im in ellicott city

Comment

Working...
                              X