Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

** 4th Annual BBQ @ Brody's Event - May 6 **

Hey everyone!

It's Spring and the 4th Annual BBQ @ Brody's event is going to be bigger than ever! This year we are opening up the event to all BMWs, not just e30s. We have some fantastic sponsors for the raffle and I'll be catering some delicious Texas BBQ!

*** All Funds raised will be donated to the MANNA FOOD CENTER: SMART SACKS program. Thank you very much to GutenParts & Service, BMW Excluservice and 8380 Labs for generously donating raffle prizes to raise money for this amazing charity! ***

SPONSORED BY: Guten Parts & Service, BMW Excluservice, 8380 Labs, and Hemps Meat Market

WHERE: Green Belt Park in Greenbelt, MD

WHEN: Sunday, May 6 12:00pm to 5:00pm

REGISTER: Please join the event on Facebook

FOOD: Texas BBQ
    This year I will be providing Texas Brisket, smoked sausage, baked beans, coleslaw and all the traditional fixin's! Forget the usual burgers and hot dogs you find at other events, this is real Texas BBQ! Plates will be $5 which includes: brisket, sausage and 2 sides. Drinks are $2. All money raised will be donated to the Manna Food Center!

RAFFLE: We have over $400 is prizes provided by GutenParts & Service, BMW Excluservice and 8380 Labs ! Raffle tickets are $5 dollars per ticket or 5 for $20. Credit Cards are accepted and All money raised will be donated to the Manna Food Center!

BASIC RULES
    1. Be respectful of other peoples cars. Please do not touch a persons car without their consent
    2. No alcohol
    3. Chairs are permitted everywhere but no taking up parking spaces with them. There is plenty of shaded seating available.
    4. No saving spaces (groups please contact me before hand at stephen.brody@gmail.com if you would like to have a select number of spots reserved)
    5. No burnouts or anything stupid. The Greenbelt Police have been very nice to us in the past, this is a public park and there will be other people camping and walking around, please be respectful.

Thank you very much to GUTENPARTS & SERVICE, BMW EXCLUSERVICE, 8380 LABS and HEMPS MEAT MARKET for their generous donations!

Please join the event on Facebook

Here are some pics from past events!

There will be more details to come and other sponsors as well! I look forward to seeing everyone again this year!

Brody
    Last edited by TexasTerp; 04-24-2012, 01:18 PM.
    stephenbrody.com

Schweeet! I'll actually be there with my e30 this year!
    sigpic

1989 Alpine 325is 2dr m50 swapped
    Build Thread:
    Current ongoing build. Check it out!
    1991 318is 4dr rallycross
    Rallycross Build Thread.
    1991 Alpine 318is coupe - sold

Comment

I'll be there! Hopefully my swap will allow me to be there with an e30.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

ill for sure be there :)

Comment

rsvp-ed for 2.
          '02 Outback wagon
          '87 325is 5sp
          '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

sign me up! might take my e92
            sigpic
            E30love

Comment

my brother and i will probably make it
              sigpic

Comment

i guess i could show up, i couldn't make it last year :(
                Originally posted by BillBrasky
                That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                Originally posted by acolella76
                i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
                Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

I be there.

I'll drag nick and Joe along prolly

Comment

Thanks y'all, really looking forward to seeing everyone out there! It's gonna be a great event.

Please be sure to Join the the Facebook Event, I can't stress enough how much it is going to help me continue planning this event. Thanks y'all!
                    stephenbrody.com

Comment

Should be done with grad school by then and thinking its time to make myself known!! Probably bring the 85 745i euro. Should know on the next week if I can make it or not.

Comment

I've made this the official deadline for my swap :D

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Prolly be there at the tail end in the mini again. Will be driving back from the dragon that day.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
                            Prolly be there at the tail end in the mini again. Will be driving back from the dragon that day.
                            noo bring the s50 swap!
                            Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Id love to bring it and the truck, but its the 10th minis on the dragin that week. Blame it on Brody for dragging his ass in setting it up lol.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                              X